Personal Trainer

Want to make a change ?

I offer personalized workouts for functional training, nutritional plans, injury rehabilitation,
specific exercises to aid your favourite sport.
Or also simply to improve general health, loose weight, for injury and decease prevention, increase/maintain strength and endurance.
(Self-defence techniques can be included in your workout, as optional >>>coming myself from MMA background)

All ages , all states of fitness, special requirements, … welcome.

If You are interested in receiving further information use: Twncombattrainer@gmail.com or cell 0978717127

[quote=“tarrkwas”]Want to make a change ?

I offer personalized workouts for functional training, nutritional plans, injury rehabilitation,
specific exercises to aid your favourite sport.
Or also simply to improve general health, loose weight, for injury and decease prevention, increase/maintain strength and endurance.
(Self-defence techniques can be included in your workout, as optional >>>coming myself from MMA background)

All ages , all states of fitness, special requirements, … welcome.

If You are interested in receiving further information use: Twncombattrainer@gmail.com or cell 0978717127[/quote]

“decease prevention” you say? Now that would really be something.

; ) I’ll pick just one example out of a million possible ones, one specific for Taiwan:
Co-caused by the wet weather inflammations around joints are rather common. Inflammatory states can cause a host of negative effects - some of them clinical deceases.
Proper full body exercise and good eating habits prevent inflammations to develop.

Oh, shiiiii, most kindly I was informed that I typed something wrongly - decease <> disease

Grazie, I
Am
Italian

P.S.: Might prevent decease too ( but not foreverrrr)

[quote=“tarrkwas”]Oh, shiiiii, most kindly I was informed that I typed something wrongly - decease <> disease

Grazie, I
Am
Italian

P.S.: Might prevent decease too ( but not foreverrrr)[/quote]

Ha, I was just messing with you. You have damn fine English skills for a non-anglophone.

O

Too much honor! :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way : I didn’t expect much return from posting on Forumosa, but actually my best three trainees come from here.
Making huge progress and thats just lovely : )))
Happy

Right on!

[quote=“tarrkwas”]O

Too much honor! :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way : I didn’t expect much return from posting on Forumosa, but actually my best three trainees come from here.
Making huge progress and thats just lovely : )))
Happy

Right on![/quote]

you got clients without even posting a picture her? hilarious

youre probably a typical “do you even lift” asian

Eh? I didn’t understand that remark/assumption…:smiley:
My ethnicity isn’t ‘asian’…and what’s ‘do you even lift’???
About ‘post picture’ - how is that connected to doing functional training?

Eh? I didn’t understand that remark/assumption…:smiley:
My ethnicity isn’t ‘asian’…and what’s ‘do you even lift’???
About ‘post picture’ - how is that connected to doing functional training?

functional training produces results right? strange that someone could be hired without seeing those results first

lot of clueless little asian douchebags around here posing as instructors and such

functional training produces results right? strange that someone could be hired without seeing those results first

lot of clueless little Asian douchebags around here posing as instructors and such[/quote]

Try reading the rest of the thread before you call him a clueless little Asian douchebag. He’s already stated that he is Italian…

Did you want him to post his resume here??? Or maybe put up some before and after pictures? Maybe a basic bio on how he became a personal trainer? Dude provided his email and contact information and if anyone was interested, they could contact him that way.

Alright - I answer you, despite your somewhat aggressive opening (hope you dont have a bad day, dear) ; )
I am from the extreme South of Italy and spend my whole childhood and youth in combat school.
(was MMAing even before it was called ‘mma’)
That education wasn’t only practical, but also very much about biology and training process, injury recovery and so on. Later on I pursuit coaching and training and did a lot to learn/experience even more.

What I do is not only about looks or shape or appearance.
It’s about ability, strength, speed, confidence, flexibility, injury recovery & prevention, endurance,…
Training for that has very visible SIDE EFFECTS :stuck_out_tongue:
But those side effects aren’t the main goal for most of my clients…
It’s nice to look good, but what looks best is confidence and real strength, not cm.

At least that’s my take on it.
And that position brought rather happy results for my trainees so far.

:slight_smile: it’s a happy thing

I did have a unexpectedly happy result, trainer T! :slight_smile:

This is not an ads! Just want to write my positive feeback here about this guy and share with someone who may ever consider do some functional trainning to improve his/her original exercise.
This is the trainer you are looking for.
I am a yoga teacher and have couples of monthes trainning programs from him.
Due to I have been gone through some difficulties to progress myslef on some advanced yoga postures. I strated to search personal trainning program targeting on anaerobic exercise to enhance my endurance and mucular strength.
Different from most gym personal trainner, his great knowledge about body alignment and mainly with body weight workout instead with machine do help me progress quite a lot.
The best is when a trainer with a great enthusiasm, that really inspire in many aspects.
Thank you, T.

Are you based in Taichung? How much do you start per hour?. Beginner level weight training twice a week

Nah , Sorry! Nothing Taichung - work still about half of the Year internationally. And the other half i stay in Taipei.

The only thing I could offer You if it’s beginner’s level is a boot camp: sort of intense 2 days learning (3 hours in the morning + 2 hours in the afternoon).
After that You would know the basics r i g h t and could also do by yourself for a while until you progressed.

Otherwise I was thinking if I know someone good in Taichung to refer you to - but I don’t know someone like that there .

Kind regards , Tarr

thanks