Petition to Save Piers Morgan

The radical left is trying to shut Piers Morgan down.

I know you’ll do the right thing

1 Like

:money_mouth_face:

1 Like

That includes you Brian

Ship him back to America.

Looool, those crazy leftists!

Bloody liberals. First they take down this dude and then they’ll make us eat salad!

First they came for Piers Morgan, and I did not speak out because I was not Piers Morgan…

2 Likes

“Why did they want him banned? I’m not familiar with the guy, let’s Google it…”

Morgan spreads “dangerous misinformation” about trans people as part of an “insidious agenda” that reduces LGBT+ people to a “mere joke”, the petition says.

“Oh shit this sounds serious, let’s read on…”

On 11 September, Morgan infamously said he “identified as a two-spirit penguin”.

This came after staff at the London Aquarium said that the baby penguin of a lesbian penguin couple would not be assigned a gender and would be raised “gender-neutral”.

Ah current year, you never disappoint me.

He’s opposed to gun ownership.

By the military?

Crushing the fanboy dreams in one fell swoop. :grin:

1 Like

He’s a pompous ass, but he’s also hilarious. As long as he doesn’t try to be too serious he makes for pretty good viewing.

Which is probably why he lost his American gig.

It can be entertaining to watch him become exasperated, although I have to admit I haven’t watched him much.

I saw a clip of him on a Brit television show the other day where he ran a little roughshod over a British woman whose family seemed to enjoy all the comforts of modern life but who nevertheless seemed to advocate austerity for others. That was funny.

And he’s not afraid to give the gun nuts hell. A beautiful beautiful man that must be protected at all costs. Sign that petition you slackers! :rage:

As far as I know, no.

When I were a lad he used to ask pop stars what their favourite colour was.

I think he still does :rofl:

Maybe not favorite color…

He’s one of if not the best interviewer around (name one person who did a better interview with Trump). Check it out folks. You all can learn a lot from the Piers :+1:

Just musing on the issue of guns.

I’m struggling to equate the concept of privately owning guns to protect against big government, and supporting taxes for small government to have guns.

He really shows those leftists what-for!