Petraeus quits over an extramarital affair!

Quick point of clarification: Despite all the hyperbole and hackneyed partisan chatter, wherein lies the difference between Bush’s and Obama’s economic (domestic) and foreign policy objectives?[/quote]

There are no significant differences because both have the same puppet master.

Obama established an exit plan for Afghanistan, something Bush refused to do. That is at least one difference. Obama ended the war in Iraq, but Bush already started us down that path before he left office. Obama lifted the gag rule that prevented foreign aid flowing to health clinics that discuss abortion with patients. That’s another difference, albeit a minor one. Otherwise, I’d say their foreign policy is basically the same. No doubt you’re positively giddy that Bush’s secret prisons, extrajudicial killings, domestic and foreign surveillance, and drone strikes have all been continued if not actually enhanced under Obama.

Obama passed a stimulus bill in response to the Great Recession, but Bush did the same before he left office. Obama dramatically expanded health care to the tune of $1 trillion over 10 years, but Bush also dramatically expanded health care by upgrading Medicare to include drug benefits, also to the tune of $1 trillion over 10 years. Obama has pushed hard for immigration reform in his second term, but Bush also pushed hard for immigration reform in his second term. Bush and Obama appear very close on education policy as well. Of course on most social issues they are miles apart, but you were asking about economic policies (I’m assuming that includes anything that raises revenue).

The similarities between Bush and Obama on economic issues are a mere historical curiousity though, since Bush’s domestic programs (and the accompanying price tags) are now anathema in Republican circles.

[quote=“Tiger Blood”][quote]What shallow pool in which you dwell?

His wife was once maybe well hot, maybe she grew that way after suffering his shite. Not that her appearance has ANY such relevance to this issue!
As for his so called mistress, she looks and acts more like a man in drag with each and every new scope on her past behaviour.
Broadwell, surely a misnomer if there ever was one, is a hack who committed adultery herself.

[/quote]

Maybe she was hot at one point, who cares! - seems unlikely though - she is a hideous excuse for a woman. Her appearance has EVERYTHING to do with this issue. Powerful handsome man, unbearably ugly wife.

I am so happy I left all that PC nonsense in the West behind me…I am hoping to continue tapping the most gorgeous ass I can possibly lay my hands on well into my sixties and seventies and hopefully eighties and never hear this BS ever again![/quote]

I hear you, my new girlfriends all seem to get younger as I get older :slight_smile:

p.s. im not advocating violating the sanctity (did someone say tittie? ) of marriage ! You made your choice ,you keep it !!

But for those not married or engaged, the field is open for hunting.