Pfizer gain of function research

Have you seen this recently? Over the last couple of days google and the general media have been scrubbing this Pfizer executive Jordon Trishton Walker from the internet.

Marco Rubio has now sent a letter to Pfizer CEO asking him to “please explain” Rubio Sends Letter to Pfizer CEO on Alleged Gain-of-Function Research - Press Releases - U.S. Senator for Florida, Marco Rubio

I shouldn’t have to add this disclaimer… but to calm the crazzies on both sides… I have had 3 shots (I’m not taking a 4th though)

Yes, it’s been seen and commented on, and Walker’s (if that’s even his real name) follow up melt down was posted in the humbug thread. Link is here.

The guy’s bona fides haven’t really been ascertained, AFAIK.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1618435991211233282?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1618435991211233282|twgr^88b38b3c5900d4ac96f1e049680af20af658bb4e|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tvpworld.com%2F65878960%2Fpfizer-director-taped-claiming-company-attempted-mutating-coronavirus

I understand why you’re doing it, but is it necessary to say how many jabs you’ve had?

I don’t think you are a crazy.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen all that. Still not convinced. If you’re interested, I posted stuff about him in the humbug thread.

2 Likes

His meltdown. Honestly looks like a movie

5 Likes

We only have reasonable and rational posters with differing opinions here on Forumosa, thank you.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be a very good movie, but it does look like a movie.

What’s all the “date” stuff? Weird as, on both sides.

1 Like

Rubbing both temples.

Oh yeah, and @Belgian_Pie
:grinning:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, isn’t the job description of such labs exactly to mutate and research various things? Eg. virsuses, bacteria, fungus and so on.

I think they are a shit company and should be shut down. along with many others with histories of killing people for profit. but one could easily say shut down the FDA and jail everyone that pays taxes for being connected. how far do conspiracy theories go?

the mutating virus thing seems to defy actual logic as a narrative. what are we missing? Of course they do… and they should be held to the highest standard (which they dont seem to be). I would honestly prefer a capable government to handle such things, but we the people allowed them to farm it out to private industry. and guess what, they are doing exactly what we currently continue to pay them to do.

It looks like it’s filmed with something akin to movie-quality video. One wonders why.

To me, there’s naught much that adds up to me about the entire saga: “Pfizer exec” honey-trapped, spills confidential big Pharma demon beans on first date, gets punk’d on 4K film, etc.

So far, I’m of the opinion that this Jordon guy is dodgy as all furk, as well as Project Veritas. In this situation, at least. Nothing I’ve read yet adds much legitimacy to him or the story itself.

Then again, it could all be as real as stated :man_shrugging:

Someone found an old blog entry of this guy. Is it real? Who knows. Also, a group photo of him (at 4:03) from medical school. Also, here’s a photo of him on the Mass. General website, showing the Harvard Urologic Surgery Residency Program, with Walker at top right.

You don’t go from from med school to Director at Pfizer in 4 years.

Personally, Walker seems mentally unbalanced to me. I’m not convinced he worked at Pfizer at all. Not that his mental state would be any disqualification to work there.

All that being said, I’d take whatever Walker claimed Pfizer was up to with a bag of salt. What they’ve done over the past few years is more than enough to assure me they’re a complete bunch of cnuts. No need for further “confirmation.”

2 Likes

They set up a fake date with him, who pressed him with questions about Pfizer. This newb, obviously not the brightest light at Pfizer, obliged him. Then all of a sudden O’Keefe comes out and starts asking him questions about it.

He mentions he was just lying to impress his date, but his epic freak-out is hard to square with that.

Highly possible, though PV does have some support for the claim. PV is slimy, no doubt. They are effective at times, but there’s guesswork involved

Pfizer put out a statement

https://www.pfizer.com/news/announcements/pfizer-responds-research-claims

2 Likes

Beat me to it.

No denial of Walker working for them though.

1 Like

Also: “Working with collaborators, we have conducted research where the original SARS-CoV-2 virus has been used to express the spike protein from new variants of concern.”

:thinking:

2 Likes

Arent labs supposed to mutate viruses and test things? at least to that level, I think there is nothing wrong.

leaking and everything, I have no comment. but labs literally exist to manipulate and mutate things.

1 Like

That they do. I’m not complaining.

Someone’s take on Pfizer’s statement:

"It does not deny the possibility that Pfizer employees may have discussed the intentional mutation of viruses to sell future vaccines. It does not rule out Pfizer subcontractors experimenting to explore such a possibility.

The Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planner says in the video: “One of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create — preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine — no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.”

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1619116856207622145?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1619116856207622145|twgr^47711ce3f2957fde4dcd872ba5af647be9412b70|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbeckernews.com%2Fbreaking-pfizer-responds-49213%2F

I think some people’s concern would be that Pfizer admits that it is outsourcing work to contractors to engineer viruses to assess antiviral activity. Some also say that swapping new spike sequences into original Wuhan-1 is technically gain of function research.

2 Likes

Fake gay dates? Ends justify the means kind of thing?

I shan’t pretend to understand.

2 Likes

I hate those.

1 Like