If you make your way to Cambodia, maybe to visit Angkor Wat, be sure not to miss Phare, The Cambodian Circus.
Experience the arts culture of Cambodia at Siem Reap’s 1-hour Phare Circus Show and see the famous artists of Phare Ponleu Selpak Artistic and Social Center from Battambang perform a blend of modern theater, music, dance, acrobatics, and more.
- Watch an incredible show that blends traditional and modern theater
- See beautifully choreographed music and dance
- Enjoy a 3 course set dinner before or after the show. (With prior reservation)
- Experience Cambodia’s dynamic contemporary arts scene
- Learn about life in Cambodia via a modern circus act
- Be part of a non-profit organizations efforts to bring Cambodian arts to the rest of the world
Enjoy an amazing blend of traditional and modern theater, music, dance, acrobatics, juggling and contortion, all beautifully choreographed and performed at a Siem Reap circus show.
“Phare: The Cambodian Circus” is an offshoot project of Phare Ponleu Selpak (PPS Association), which translates as “Brightness of the Arts.” The PPS Association is a Cambodian non-profit, non-governmental association, founded in 1994 by 8 young Cambodian ex-refugee artists from Anchanh Village, Ochar Commune in Battambang Province.
Together, we help develop the careers of Cambodian artists, with the aim of reviving the nation’s art scene, making worldwide connections, and contributing to artistic, educational, and social programs. With this 1-hour show, experience the bright new future of Cambodian arts.[/quote]