Phillips Mixer Grinder stopped working. Where do I find repair service?

I have a Phillips Grinder. After 2 years it has stopped working. Only makes some kind of motor sound but the blades do not rotate.

Do you know any repairshop in Taipei? What should I google?

Google “Philips grinder repairshop Taipei”

I can fix it, PM for details

1 Like

No use.

@11173 thanks, will PM in some time.

My (primitive!) way of dealing with this is to go to a Philips vendor in a department store. I put on a sad face and show them the now-broken product. In my experience, they will jump into action, make some phone calls, and try (if they can) to make it right.

Guy

1 Like

I thought this thread was going to be about a whole other thing :man_dancing:

5 Likes

You can use Tinder instead. Just temporarily, you know, until you get your hard core groove back.

I’m one hour late :frowning:

I recently went to an official Phillips repair center to get something fixed. They’re out there

1 Like

I read this as

Grindr stopped working. Where do I find relationship?

I think I need help.

EDIT. Awhhh the title got changed

Thanks, I will try to locate them.

Luckily it’s an Apple=broken=throw out.

Actually any Phillips outlet will direct you to their repairshop phone number. Only details needed further would be if you have to take teh appliance there yourself or if they will pick it up.

Works with any other brand too.

Once a piece of my Phillips water heater fell off and I just wook it to the department storé´s booth. they sold me the missing piece. No biggie.

1 Like

OK people. it’s Philips and not Phillips!

I just assumed Phillips was a Chinese knockoff.

1 Like

That’s Philipoo!

1 Like

Update:

Went to 3C from where we bought it. It was 2 months past the 2 year warranty, they said they can’t do anything.

Then I went to the official Phillips service centre near Zhongshan. They said they don’t have repair parts and instead offered NT 500 discount on new mixer in exchange for the non-working mixer (original price 1800).

1 Like