Philly cheese sandwich

This was REALLY good.
Buy some oblong white bread rolls at your local bakery and cut them lengthwise. Put a little butter in a frying pan and lightly toast the white side and butter them.
Put those on a platter. Then thinly slice an onion. Add a little oil to the frying pan. Saute the onion and some chopped fresh garlic and a little salt and pepper. It will turn a golden brown. Then, I also added a dash of red wine. Put that in a dish. I Picked up some shabu shabu style sliced beef beef at RT Mart. I sauteed it in the caramelized pan. Put the meat on the bread and add some white cheese. I used some Swiss cheese. I even made an extra one for my midnight snack. (which I am eating now!)
I wanted something to dip it in so I added a splash of red wine and black pepper to the frying pan, waited until is was sizzling and added 3 beef bouillon cubes, that I got at FE21,and about 2 cups of water. I brought it to almost a boil and another splash of red wine.
VERY delicious, cheap and easy to find ingredients.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I baked them for a few minutes to REALLY melt the cheese until it was running out.