Phone Number for Ivy League Language School Zhongli?

If anyone could provide me with the phone number for Ivy Leaague Schol in Zhongli, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have to fill out paper work for a job in the U.S. I must include everywhere I worked and the phone number. If anyone could provide me with the phone number for this school, it would be grealy appreciated.

Your help would be appreciated.

would this be the place…?

web.dae.mcu.edu.tw/en/node/274

[quote=“steelersman”]If anyone could provide me with the phone number for Ivy Leaague Schol in Zhongli, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have to fill out paper work for a job in the U.S. I must include everywhere I worked and the phone number. If anyone could provide me with the phone number for this school, it would be grealy appreciated.[/quote]
Hey:
It is (03)-422-7700.
Good luck with the job.
Cheers.
TGM

[quote=“TheGingerMan”][quote=“steelersman”]If anyone could provide me with the phone number for Ivy Leaague Schol in Zhongli, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have to fill out paper work for a job in the U.S. I must include everywhere I worked and the phone number. If anyone could provide me with the phone number for this school, it would be grealy appreciated.[/quote]
Hey:
It is (03)-422-7700.
Good luck with the job.
Cheers.
TGM[/quote]

Thanks for your help.