Photobooth/shop near the Zhongxiao strip?

I need some passport photos, nothing fancy. A photobooth will do fine. Anyone seen one anywhere between say Zhongxiao Fuxing and City Hall MRT? (Don’t suppose Ren’ai Hospital has one, does it?) Cheers for any tips.

I seem to recall RenAi hospital having one because of the need for photos on visa-related health tests. But I have a crappy memory for such things.

The Motor Vehicles bureau on Bade definitely has them, on the first floor.

Yeah, me too… That would be ideal, actually. Can anyone confirm this?

Pretty sure there is one, one street up from Alleycats on the same side. Just a little photo shop that does developing etc but they also take passport pics

Cheers. Which way? Towards Sun Yatsen Memorial Hall? That’s Yanji St, right? Or the other way?

I was thinking turn right if you are heading towards SYS. Think you are right about Yen Ji Jie but it runs across Zhongxiao so that won’t help you.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]I was thinking turn right if you are heading towards SYS. Think you are right about Yanji Jie but it runs across Zhongxiao so that won’t help you.[/quote]Oh, you mean once you go down the lane to Alleycat’s, you carry on a bit and the lane the shop’s in is parallel to Zhongxiao?