Photos I Wish I Had Taken

Not my photo, obviously. But it just went up and wanted to share.

Earth as seen from the surface of Mars.

Courtesy of NASA.

I love that shot.

Jaboney, thanks for sharing the Earth pic from Mars. Pretty cool.

Diver swimming with a Great White Shark off Guadalupe.

[quote=“bismarck”]Jaboney, thanks for sharing the Earth pic from Mars. Pretty cool.

[/quote]
Good god.

Much better than cage diving with them.

sicksicksick :bravo:

[quote=“hardball”][quote=“bismarck”]Jaboney, thanks for sharing the Earth pic from Mars. Pretty cool.

[/quote]
Good god.

sicksicksick :bravo:[/quote]
I dunno, looks like an X-ray shot to me. The diver’s inside the shark.

That’s one amazing fucken’ fish! :thumbsup:

Hubble baby!
20 years of deep penetration!

What’s that? Stars taken by the Hubble telescope?

That or the view from my brain at the Grateful Dead show at MSG on 9/23/88.

[quote=“hardball”]

Hubble baby!

I’ve been staring at this Stereogram for the past 30 mins. I can’t see the Edwin Hubble baby

[quote=“Poagao”][quote=“hardball”][quote=“bismarck”]Jaboney, thanks for sharing the Earth pic from Mars. Pretty cool.

[/quote]
Good god.

sicksicksick :bravo:[/quote]
I dunno, looks like an X-ray shot to me. The diver’s inside the shark.[/quote]

how about paddling with them

[quote=“GRC22”]
Hubble baby!

I’ve been staring at this Stereogram for the past 30 mins. I can’t see the Edwin Hubble baby[/quote]
You gotta squinch your eyes.

[quote=“hardball”][quote=“GRC22”]
Hubble baby!

I’ve been staring at this Stereogram for the past 30 mins. I can’t see the Edwin Hubble baby[/quote]
You gotta squinch your eyes.[/quote]

I see Bismarck with my six pack of hansa pilsner…and…and…his running away…somebody stop him!

[quote=“GRC22”][quote=“hardball”][quote=“GRC22”]
Hubble baby!

You gotta squinch your eyes.[/quote]

I see Bismarck with my six pack of hansa pilsner…and…and…his running away…somebody stop him![/quote]
Hmmm…Hansa Pilsner. Haven’t had one of those in a while. :beer:

Here’s a nice one of the Aurora Borealis behind the Iceland volcano. Interesting colors…

Is that Mt Doom? Where’s Frodo and Sam?

Nice. I read about this but hadn’t seen the picture.

[quote=“bismarck”]Here’s a nice one of the Aurora Borealis behind the Iceland volcano. Interesting colors…

[/quote]
Nah. That’s the borealis on a bad day. You should see 'em from Shetland on a clear night when you’re 17 and out of your head on mushrooms. Whole new thing.

POV stuff

[quote=“sandman”]
Nah. That’s the borealis on a bad day. You should see 'em from Shetland on a clear night when you’re 17 and out of your head on mushrooms. Whole new thing.[/quote]
Funny you say that, as that’s just how I first experienced them!

I did take this one myself actually.

The most beautiful part of our world is under the sea, there’s some good diving in Taiwanese waters too.

[color=#FF0000]Moderator edit and note[/color]: For links to images you can use the image (Img) tags instead of the url tags. But I think there’s a problem with the site you’re using. Try hosting the picture with photobucket, Flickr or similar picture hosting site.

Thanks, I’ve fixed it, the site’s OK, I just had to go one step down to the root image.