Physical violence in relationships

[color=red]original title: “my present from my SO”[/color]

today i got the bathroom doorknob shoved into my kidneys 5 times, a slap across the face, and the floor towel shoved into my mouth,all because i got a little water on the floor and asked her to take it easy.

No wonder you prefer hookers.

How’d she get the floor towel in your mouth without a fight?

Its either that time of the month or some other underlying problem, which of course girls in Taiwan will never tell you (unless they’ve been trained), because you should be able to read minds and know automatically what it is and how to fix it.

Of course thats no excuse for corporal punishment (unless you’re into that kind of thing), and she should probably be dumped.

You need to seriously reconsider your ARC.

Someone once told me of a case Freud studied.

A woman married three men in succession, each of whom contracted cancer and died.

His conclusion: it’s not an accident. Something in this woman recognized what would happen, and drew her towards such men.

Don’t know if I believe that, but it’s something to think about.

So’s your ARC/ location.

The only gifts I want are tools and guns.

What happened Poster?, did you ask her to let you out of the house again today?

Has she recently started reading forumosa?

It sounds like you’ve got yourself quite a spirited filly there, theposter.

As I see it, the best way to respond and tame her would be to masterfully but gently and firmly catch hold of and still her, bind her wrists together, put her over your knee and give her a good spanking, then heat the pot and fry the rice. I bet you’d soon have her eating out of your hand.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]It sounds like you’ve got yourself quite a spirited filly there, theposter.

As I see it, the best way to respond and tame her would be to masterfully but gently and firmly catch hold of and still her, bind her wrists together, put her over your knee and give her a good spanking, then heat the pot and fry the rice. I bet you’d soon have her eating out of your hand.[/quote]You read the first post, right? This woman sounds like she might just Bobbit him.

my MFing back is hurting today! Gdamn it! it’s not right. it just ain’t right to hit a person like she hit me.Gdamn it!!!

No, it isn’t. poster, you HAVE to take care of yourself. I don’t want to stick my nose into your private business, and maybe you were just venting and not asking for advice, so sorry if this is out of line, but you should really start thinking about whether you life would be better without this situation as well as practicalities. No-one ‘deserves’ to be attacked.

Go to the hospital and get a report done as evidence if you think you will ever need it.

I don’t get it … you move from Nantou to Jayi and take your wife with you? I’d just left her in Nantou …

I sometimes don’t know whether you are shitting us or not. Honestly! :s

I’m just speechless. :noway:

Perhaps she just needs a spanking. Or some lovin’. Your call.

Having read some of your threads lately (e.g. where can I find some nookie) etc etc, the issues may not be as one sided as you might think. Of course, you may be joking, but who knows right?

If you seriously want to live a happier life from this day forth, I would suggest a couple of things. Just my opinion.

1. Stop posting about such things publicly on the internet (forumosa). If you do find that you’ve had help from certain forumosans in the past, then you might want to discuss this stuff with people like them via PMs.
  2. Have a think about getting some professional help. If you are serious about making peace with your girl, then it sounds to me that both of you need to talk to a mediator/councillor - even if you don’t feel you are in the wrong, it sounds to me that unless you get some middle ground, things are going to continue spiraling.

Get out of the country.
Get out of the marrying game.
Get out of your own head.

You’re clearly unhappy here, and with the people here.
You’ve had similar issues with a different woman in Japan, and found the marriage game as frustrating and unrewarding. Get out, and don’t turn around and jump into the pool again.
You might be unlucky once, or twice. But if you want to keep from once more going 'round this unmarry-go-around, talk to someone in the know, someone professional, and learn some strategies to deal or avoid trouble spots.

Yup.
Marriage ain’t for everybody.
I’ve never been married, but even I know that.
How many time have you been married now?
Like 3?
If you find the same problems in each marriage, maybe it’s time to take stock of the situation.:ponder:

sounds like your very very needy, and you
deserve what you get… it doesn’t sound
like marital bliss to me

Maybe it just needs a few good releases of oxytocin to put it right.