PIC QUIZ ROUND 10 (Where is this /or What happened there?)

2 T’s added

Reserved for differently abled passengers?

3 Likes

1 Like

I(p)re-paid AC waiting hall?
Think maybe google changed P to I?

3 Likes

1 Like

Alright, that’s a wrap then.

2 Likes

And with that, we are done!

1 Like

In 2019 Chennai Station was renamed

Puratchi Thalaivar Dr. M.G. Ramachandran Central Railway Station

4 Likes

FINAL LEADERBOARD

LEADERBOARD
:cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktail: ENDER (:3rd_place_medal::six::eight:)
:cocktail: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR MILKER (:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::five::six::two:)
:hamburger: __
:sailboat: :sailboat: :sailboat: :sailboat: :sailboat: :sailboat: :sailboat: :sailboat: :sailboat: __ RICKROLL (:1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::two::eight::six:)
:sailboat: :sailboat: :sailboat: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ CHARLIE_JACK (:six::four:)
:sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: HYGGE (:three::one:)
:sauropod: :sauropod: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ FENJAJIE (:3rd_place_medal::four::two:)
:sauropod: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ TANDO (:nine::four:)
:sauropod: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::one::six::three:)
:palm_tree: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::four:)
:palm_tree: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ SLAWA (:three::five:)
:palm_tree: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ LIAM_OG (:one::four::seven:)

MEDALS
:1st_place_medal: @Ender
:2nd_place_medal: @Dr_Milker
:3rd_place_medal: @RickRoll

COMMENTS

• A new winner for the first time in a long long while and only the third different winner ever. Well done @ender!
  • Keep ruminating @Dr_Milker , your time will come again
  • What you gonna do with all those yachts, @RickRoll, the rich just can’t get enough, don’t they?
  • Your dedication to the post-game analysis is admirable, @Charlie_Jack!
  • Let me give you a hyg, @Hygge, well played
  • You did not overtake the leader and @tando on the finish line, did you, @FenjaJie? The audacity!
  • I think we need to return to the steppes in the next round, right, @tando? Sand and horse statues, yeeehaa!
  • @hansioux, @slawa, and @Liam_Og, one at a time, one at a time.

See you on the other side!

7 Likes

wat, this round already finished?

Yeah, this was one of the quickest rounds, ever. Also more players than before.

2 Likes