PIC QUIZ ROUND 11 (Where is this /or What happened there?)

I made an error in one of my posts, and I’m correcting it here:

I was quite mistaken about the number of men involved in the attempt referenced above. The English-language Wikipedia article on it says that “several hundred men” were involved, and the Spanish-language Wikipedia article says that 420 men were involved.

I apologize for the error.

1 Like

Where were we? Here where we:

How many stars on the country’s flag?

None
One
Three
Five
More than five

1. This country has almost no what?
  2. Which body part in German is part of the country’s name?
  3. A band from which country wrote a song about the country’s most famous bridge?
  4. An important agreement about the country was signed in which US state?
  5. There is a house near a river where men live who are best known for doing what?
  6. If the kids in the top image look out the window, they see city, which has the only tower in the world doing what?
  7. The people of this country love to eat a sweet dessert which has what inside a fruit?
  8. There is an island belonging to a neighboring country with a house where someone was allegedly born. Most people believe he was born in which city, though?

?

1 Like

More than five @RickRoll

3. A band from which country wrote a song about the country’s most famous bridge?
  5. There is a house near a river where men live who are best known for doing what?
  6. If the kids in the top image look out the window, they see city, which has the only tower in the world doing what?
  7. The people of this country love to eat a sweet dessert which has what inside a fruit?
  8. There is an island belonging to a neighboring country with a house where someone was allegedly born. Most people believe he was born in which city, though?

Religious freedom?

They definitely have religious freedom in that country.

Almost no coastline?

1 Like

Guess you found the country?

2 - heart

More than five @RickRoll

@RickRoll

@KlangTone
    Heart

This should be over rather quickly, but that’s OK. :slight_smile:

Top of my head - the state is Ohio?

1 Like

More than five @RickRoll

@RickRoll

@KlangTone
    Heart

@KlangTone
    Ohio

Not really, just a random guess. :grin:

1 Like

Turkey

1 Like

Jumping from a bridge

Nope, that not it

Correct

5 - they keep rebuilding that house

Nope, has been there for a long time, as far as I know