PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

:thinking:
Their logo looks different…
Bureau_of_Fire_Protection

I don’t have the “tools” you research :grinning: I based my guess on the fact @hannes may have been there , and knowing him, eliminated Manila. He goes to interesting places . Thought it looked a little like that River , but I can’t identify the statue/church dome ? , behind.

But you do have good eyes! I haven’t seen it until you pointed out

Maybe it’s this , you sly Bavarian :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Looks like another point for the Hannester.

Unless @shiadoa got the right city

Doubtful , it was a guess . I yearn for the normal rules :joy:. The primary issue for some like @bojack was not wanting the commitment of having to post if they guessed correctly . I think the format of the previous game was good , but to make it possible for anyone to stab a guess is difficult, without the rules becoming too complex . Multi - choice just becomes a best of 4 or 5 choices though :face_with_head_bandage:don’t know the best solution but I think you will always have players that leave / come … get busy etc .

Coast Guard it was. 1 point for the ruler.

What about the city?

Manila?

Well, the game with old rules was dying a slow but certain death. Thought the new format would allow players with real lives participate. Takes just 5 seconds each time. And with the extra point you still have the old type of guessing.

Ha ha someone just changed his mind… Manila it is.

Using a pad right now, so won’t be able to update LB or change any rules. If you want to play by the old rules go ahead. The one who posts the image can decide.

Just thinking out loud. :grin:

What body of water are we looking at here?

1. Adriatic Sea
  2. Black Sea
  3. Aegean Sea
  4. Tyrrhenian Sea
  5. Balearic Sea

I go with Tyrrhenian based on the color palette of the image.

Nope

Black Sea

No. We may have to wait till tomorrow for a third guess. :grin:

Balearic?

Is that the "Edit " sea >?:joy:

what you are talking about? :wink: