PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Wow! I just went away for few hours!
The ruminant one jumped ahead, the prince of many castles got a three pointer in one Google search and the bear wants to go to Adele’s show?! :runaway:

I’ve done the same myself before. :grin:

Next

See the shadow? An animal is missing. Which one?

A dumb donkey
A phony pony
A young yak
A lazy llama
A calm calf

Extra point for the city nearest to this location. (This will require some work…)

A lazy lama
and La Paz

Strike 1 (as in “no hit” for our European friends)

:crying_cat_face:

You can still guess the city (old rules, like 5-min. wait, applying)

Donkey, Yerevan?

I thought we only got one guess.

Donkey is correct. One point for that

Here’s the furry fellow

For the extra point, let’s play like we did in the last edition. @shiadoa said he yearned for the old format. So keep on guessing.

Huaraz?

Dang, how on earth did you make the leap from Yerewan to Huaraz of all places? Is it written on the vans somewhere?

Ha, can’t believe I got that. I was thinking donkey trekking, and I know the Huaraz area is known for that.

Well done. You know the world.

LEADER BOARD
:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::five::four:)
:snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :nine::four:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::six:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :six::nine:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::seven:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

Never been to South America. :disappointed_relieved:

But you met some asses elsewhere I am sure…

Yes, asses are like pigeons…found in every country. :sunglasses:

Next image on top of the hour…