PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Wow! I just went away for few hours!
The ruminant one jumped ahead, the prince of many castles got a three pointer in one Google search and the bear wants to go to Adele’s show?! :runaway:

1 Like

I’ve done the same myself before. :grin:

1 Like

Next

See the shadow? An animal is missing. Which one?

A dumb donkey
A phony pony
A young yak
A lazy llama
A calm calf

Extra point for the city nearest to this location. (This will require some work…)

A lazy lama
and La Paz

Strike 1 (as in “no hit” for our European friends)

:crying_cat_face:

You can still guess the city (old rules, like 5-min. wait, applying)

Donkey, Yerevan?

I thought we only got one guess.

Donkey is correct. One point for that

Here’s the furry fellow

For the extra point, let’s play like we did in the last edition. @shiadoa said he yearned for the old format. So keep on guessing.

Huaraz?

1 Like

Dang, how on earth did you make the leap from Yerewan to Huaraz of all places? Is it written on the vans somewhere?

Ha, can’t believe I got that. I was thinking donkey trekking, and I know the Huaraz area is known for that.

Well done. You know the world.

LEADER BOARD
:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::five::four:)
:snake: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :nine::four:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::six:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :six::nine:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::seven:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

Never been to South America. :disappointed_relieved:

But you met some asses elsewhere I am sure…

Yes, asses are like pigeons…found in every country. :sunglasses:

Next image on top of the hour…