PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Are you in the process of posting the next one?

Then I’ll keep my horses…

What is the name of the City?
Mexico
Lima
La Paz
Salvador
Asuncion
Cartagena

Bonus point for naming the Barrio in this “old quarter”

Mexico

No Signor

Wow, there are a lot of umbrella alleys in the world…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:almost as many as horse statues, but as it’s hard , even Milker won’t get it , I gave the Continent .

Cartagena, Getsemani?

1 Like

Ruthless Judas B*stard :joy: How? :snake:

I think it was not hard, just search for umbrella street + the names you gave and then look at the pictures.

I like to gamble… so I just looked at the image and followed my intuition… not a good plan

Guess having a selection of names makes it easier :face_with_head_bandage:

LEADER BOARD
:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::five::seven:)
:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :nine::nine:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :seven::one:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::seven:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::eight:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

Deja Vu :thinking:

I do that many times , but I should investigate some electronic aids to catch up :tired_face:

Just did a quick search for umbrella streets in what looked like the most likely cities, Cartagena and Salvador.

Me

I have another in the pipe, if the Milky One does not want to do the honors.

Go ahead. :grin:

Courthouse
Museum
Opera
Palace
University

Extra point for the city (that will take a little bit of time I presume)

Royal Opera House , London