PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

That’s the way we’ve all been playing since this round started. Ask @hannes.

Ok , I will post another one to appease the lawmakers

Wait. I was under the impression that the single guess was valid only if options were provided or it’s back to the old rules, 5 min and everything…

Hmm, looks like @shiadoa broke all the rules on his last post. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But @hannes posted that we could choose the format we posted , old or new . I ama consummate gentlemanand would never knowingly break the rules :disappointed_relieved:

Edit… maybe the odd grammar rules when typing on my phone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Furthermore , I might add , that in the spirit of the rule on posting if one missed their turn to post , that it was directed at newbies to give them less responsibility. I don’t think it was for us old lags :wink:

He did say that…

1 Like

I guess there are only 4 regulars at the moment, so we can agree a consensus of sorts ?

Sure.
Since you are the one who posted, I’m fine with whatever you decide. Unless you prefer to wait @hannes decision

As the only person currently affected on this one is dr. M , I await his opinion ,

Meanwhile who does this painting depict? Old rules.

George Stinney Jr, the youngest person executed in U.S. at age 14 years.

1 Like

:snake:
tragic story

Indeed. :cry:

I’ll refrain from posting now.
Let’s keep the game on hold, until we get a definition from the previous round.

LEADER BOARD
:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :one::zero::one:)
:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::five::seven:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :seven::three:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::seven:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::eight:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

So we are taking the Venice picture as a valid one?

Whoever posts the next images can decide if it’s played by the new or the old rules, I don’t care. I will continue with the new format cause that gives me the slight chance of being rewarded with a point when posting a new image. Also, I like the combination of quick/lucky guess and old-time search and investigate guess (extra point).

1 Like

Where is this:

In an airport
In a hospital
In a shopping mall
In a ski resort
In a train station

Extra point for the city