PIC QUIZ ROUND 4 (Where is this? What is this? Who is this? etc. (Pic Quiz: World)

Look at the time piece

That shows the time of the day, not the month!

Letā€™s wait for the grass muncherā€¦

Luckily, the bovine will wake up before lunch timeā€¦

maybe it shows bothā€¦ anyway I am dooooomed to be snakeless :pensive:

you-wanna-see-hr3kgx

Better snakeless than shameless

1 Like

Remaining options:

December
March
June

Hint: Donā€™t look at the sky to find the answer

March?

1 Like

Finally, and the reason is?

Jesus told me in a vision?

OK, OK, hereā€™s the reason

This image was shot in March because the church is located in Lachen.

And Lachen, as we all should know by now, is a municipality in the district of MARCH, in the canton of Schwyz.

:full_moon_with_face:

LEADER BOARD
:man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ RICKROLL (:2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :one::zero::five:)
:man_dancing: :man_dancing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ DR_MILKER (:1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :two::six::two:)
[:snake:]
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: SHIADOA (:3rd_place_medal: :seven::three:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ HANNES (:2nd_place_medal: :seven::nine:)
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ GEAJVOP (:2nd_place_medal: :nine::eight:)
:bowing: :bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ HANSIOUX (:three::one:)
:bowing: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ZAPMAN (:one:)

I knew that and still guessed it wrongā€¦ :wall:

Waiting for @shiadoa commenting on Germansā€™ twisted thinking, any moment now.

Well, root canal first. That hurt, man, but last time I had one, was not that bad actually. Narcotics did a fine job.

There are many things I admire about German thinking. Merkel , not so much recently :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Another Dentist appointment at 2.30 Monday . The irony at the time was noted. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I didnā€™t get itā€¦

2.30 say it

Two Thirty =Tooth Hurty?

I not understandy

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!
I was likeā€¦ Too thirsty?! :joy_cat: