Picking Up Canadian Passport for 1 year old Son

The Canadian embassy phoned and his passport is ready. Anyone know what I need to bring with me to pick it up? I phoned them, but it’s all computerized…no real people. And it doesn’t answer my question. Also do I go in the morning…or in the afternoon? Does my son need to come with? I need my passport I’m assuming?

Thanks in advance.

Picked my daughter’s up in Dec. Just bring your passport and the receipt they gave you. That’s it. You don’t need to bring your son. Make sure you get there before 11:30am. Their passport service is from 8:30am - 11:30am ONLY (unless things have changed since last Dec).

Update: Looks like it’s 9am - 11:30am ONLY now
canada.org.tw/taiwan/consula … =eng#hours

[quote=“MotorcycleRider”]Picked my daughter’s up in Dec. Just bring your passport and the receipt they gave you. That’s it. You don’t need to bring your son. Make sure you get there before 11:30am. Their passport service is from 8:30am - 11:30am ONLY (unless things have changed since last Dec).

Update: Looks like it’s 9am - 11:30am ONLY now
canada.org.tw/taiwan/consula … =eng#hours[/quote]

Thanks man. Hope all is well with you and yours.

What do you need to get a child a Canadian passport?

I’m Canadian - if my wife is Taiwanese and we are both living in Taiwan, does my child (born in Taiwan) qualify for a Canadian passport?

[quote=“14_of_spades”]What do you need to get a child a Canadian passport?

I’m Canadian - if my wife is Taiwanese and we are both living in Taiwan, does my child (born in Taiwan) qualify for a Canadian passport?[/quote]

This thread should help: Making Canadians

does that wacky security guard still work at the ‘embassy’? homey is a straight up trip.

Yep, he’s still there! :slight_smile: