Pictures of Healthy Mixed breeds and Stray Animals

Nice work Sean! How’d you get your photos to stack up side by side like that?

Chris… I’ll upload the photos to this thread [in the meantime]… please advise if you wish otherwise.

[color=red]BTW FOLKS… EVERY ONE OF THESE LITTLE GUYS NEED A HOME.[/color] :help:
[color=red]PLEASE PM, IF INTERESTED – THX![/color]

More to come in a bit… Gotta catch some Zzz’s now. :snore:

Thanks. That’s a big compliment coming from you. Re side by side: Just separate them with a space instead of hitting return.

Mind you, my pics don’t expand when you roll the mouse over them like your pics do. Do you post them large but F.com resizes them? It’s a neat trick, whoever is doing it!

Just separate them with a space instead of hitting return.[/quote]
DOH! I should of thought of that! :blush: – thx.

I believe the size of Flickr hosted photos are static depending on the size you choose (I’ve been using the original size).
As for the cool resize trick… I think the credit goes to the Forumosa programmer.

OK, lemme try:

It works!!! :slight_smile: :bravo: :sunglasses:

You remember this guy?

Well he’s doing better now: youtube.com/watch?v=S_4cDm1a-z8

On that page you will find “embedded code” which can be used to have the video play within your webpage…you could easily use that to use this vid (or others you make yourself) on your site.

P.S. If you look at any of my other vids…please do me the consideration of not mentioning them in open forum. But feel free to PM me with any comments or questions.

I think I missed this last post of yours Steeevieboy. Cheers! Maybe Zerosum will use your pictures. He will contact you about copyrights if he chooses to use your pictures.

What breed are your dogs, Tigerman?

OK folks, our website is finally up! Pull the volume up on your speakers, call your dog and scroll over the animated dog. :smiley: www.atkaohsiung.org

The pictures rotate randomly, so if you refresh the page, a new picture will appear. Different pics for each page in the main menu.

Thank you all for your contribution! :notworthy:

Evan, I will send you the info you need to do alterations to our website this evening. I just got an email yesterday from our web designer. :slight_smile: I will put you in contact with him, too, in case you have any questions.

All the best,

Chris

Like the site. Nice layout.

Just to be clear, those pics above are all of Bjorn. Bjorn is a Chinese Shar Pei. He ain’t show dog quality… but, we love him just the way he is, and dearly.

My other dog is also a Chinese Shar Pei, but, he wasn’t rescued through AT… I saw him at about a month old stuck in a bird cage under the Jianguo weekend market and couldn’t leave him there. I bought him. His name is Dofu. Here are a few pics of Dofu with Bjorn:

Dofu has the classic Shar Pei look… he’s a “bone mouth” rather than a “meat mouth”… see how Bjorn’s mouth is much bigger and squishier? That trait was developed through breeding in the US and Europe, and the Chinese caught on to the popularity of the look and have been breeding meat mouths for a while… but, if you look at old picks of Shar Pei, they look like Dofu.

Peanut and Chocky. Chocky is 1/2 labrabordor. Peanut :idunno: yet…

[quote=“Namahottie”]Peanut and Chocky. Chocky is 1/2 labrabordor. Peanut :idunno: yet…
[/quote]

Now that’s precious! :slight_smile: Thanks for posting that Namahottie. Chocky seems to welcome his new friend very well. :slight_smile:

Peanut is a Golden Retriever mix, I think. I’m thinking he’s mixed with a smaller breed. You’d better hope and pray his ears never unfold and stick upward as he gets bigger. That would really cramp his style. hehehe!

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“Namahottie”]Peanut and Chocky. Chocky is 1/2 labrabordor. Peanut :idunno: yet…
[/quote]

Now that’s precious! :slight_smile: Thanks for posting that Namahottie. Chocky seems to welcome his new friend very well. :slight_smile:

Peanut is a Golden Retriever mix, I think. I’m thinking he’s mixed with a smaller breed. You’d better hope and pray his ears never unfold and stick upward as he gets bigger. That would really cramp his style. hehehe![/quote]

I highly suspect that he’ll be more like Chocky when he gets older. :smiley: But to Chocky’s dismay, Peanut is mommy’s heart right now. But he takes it instride. Gives him lots of kisses when P is in my lap.

Cool doggy pics from everyone! Keep 'em comin.

Chris… got 'em… thx!

Tigerman… those dogs are way cool lookin!

Nama… Are those Purina Menthols? :ponder:

:stuck_out_tongue:

How come the hoover gets its own cushions but the dogs have to lie on the hard tiles?

[quote=“sandman”]
How come the Hoover gets its own cushions but the dogs have to lie on the hard tiles?[/quote]

Because the hoover does work around the house. And those Purina menthols are for humans, much to my dismay.

Just to be clear, those pics above are all of Bjorn. Bjorn is a Chinese Shar Pei. He ain’t show dog quality… but, we love him just the way he is, and dearly.

.[/quote]

Show quality, no not at all show quality but very much better than show quality. Most show quality dogs are in a very sad state. Similar to the English bull dog that now cannot even breath properly. The old English bull dog looked more like a staffordshire bull terrier and was healthy ,now it is one of the most unhealthy dogs on the planet. The shar pei’s story is similar. Look at the modern show dog and then look at the dog when it was used for hunting or fighting. It used to be a much healthier animal before the show breeders got hold of it. They have a lot to answer for in terms of animal cruelty. Breeding for freaky unfunctional characteristics, that make a dog’s life hell. Anyway you have nice dogs there. Just like the old Sharpei’s. By the way here is a link all about the Sharpei.
chinese-sharpei.com/history/history-02.htm

Here is Mucky- I picked him up almost a year ago.

Then:

Now:

I would like to add this second pic to our website, CLF. Can I? If you want copyrights, PM me your name.

Mixed breed rule! :slight_smile: