🌴 Pingtung | Tourism in Pingtung (excluding Kending)

It would be hard to say as we wont know different factories customers. It gets spread all over. Only the fda and government bodies can request tracing records, which all wholesale food sales are required to keep. Companies should have a one step back one step forward system in order to be able to track where bad stuff went.

Some examples are i wont touch milk or pork from pingtung. Though some pork does seem to.be fine such as from Taitung and Tsingtao breweries. However smaller hog farms are notorious for feeding. them garbage, massive amounts of medications and they still use it lot ofgrowth stimulants like ractopamine regardless of whether people here think taiwan pork is clean. Usually this one is busted at the feed manufacturers not the farmers or pork processors.

I dont buy field vegetables from anywhere in pingtung, yunlin, chunghua and other heavily contaminated areas. Restaraunts you will never know.

I will start moving this discussion to an AG thread cause its probably a bit off topic, just wanted people travelling to think about food mostly at eateries. Actual food manufacturing gets shipped all over taiwan and abroad so isnt as relevant to pingtung alone.

Edit. Perhaps we continue on over here?:

1 Like