Pitch your idea to VCs and Angels in Taiwan Dec 18th (Friday 6:30pm)

Get ready for a 30-sec pitch in front of VCs/Angels who will also deliver key notes about Taiwan’s startup ecosystem and what projects they will be looking for 2021!
Limited to 40 seats to ensure that our attendees will have time to discuss further with our speakers and resources persons about funding their ideas.
Only 20 founders will be allowed to do the 30-sec pitch + 1 min Q&A. Please indicate if you’d be pitching your idea in front of our audience.
A seat is NT600 including one drink. https://forms.gle/ZpPriKtV8gP2Xhu89

Is there an attendees list?

1 Like

Who are the VCs, what are their credentials?

1 Like

Our first guest speaker who will also listen to your 30-sec pitch is Mr. Volker Heistermann, VP of Innovation – Urban Mobility at Mosaic Venture Lab, and Venture Partner – Trans-Pacific Technology Fund.

Thanks for this, Paolo. What organization are you with?

1 Like

Hi, I’m Paolo Lising, founder at MillionDC, an education platform for entrepreneurs in developing countries. I recently wrote a book titled Startup Taiwan: Foreigners Business Guide, I’d say an unbiased book about starting your enterprise since it includes interviews from the government, private sector, and startup founders as well. I am also co-founder of Space 21, a co working space that really provides support to startups such as the event that we are hosting. Its limited to 40 seats to allow good conversations with VCs and Angels, and other invited resources.

1 Like

Awesome good stuff! Just sent you a direct message. Good luck with the event!

1 Like

thank you :smiley: