Pizza hut sucks

Why not?

I want my salami, prosciutto, hamā€¦ or whatever meat on my pizza to be elaborated in the right way, which is not the Halal way.

EDIT: you must be one of those guys who think that burgers can be made out of tofu, or that milk can be made out of soy or almonds.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure the ā€œwayā€ isnā€™t going to matter with those ones there.

It does matter. Because if itā€™s not pork, then Iā€™m not accepting it. Also even if it were pork, pigs have to be executed the right way.

And what decent modern pizza doesnā€™t have pork on it???

Salami isnā€™t always made with pork in Italy, but the other two are out.

Thereā€™s no question of executing the pigs for that reason, so thatā€™s out too.

Most pizza I eat doesnā€™t have pork on it. Some of it is even decent!

So they ONLY have Halal pizza??

Iā€™m pretty sure they have a lot of kinds, and then one kind for people who donā€™t want to eat pork for religious reasons. Groundbreaking stuff

Well, I donā€™t know if they only have Halal pizza, but Iā€™m guessing that if you have ā€œHaramā€ food in your establishment then you canā€™t get the ā€œHalalā€ stampā€¦? but well Iā€™m just guessing.

Pigs gotta be executed.

They have pizza with pork on it so Iā€™m going to go out on a limb and say itā€™s not purely halal.

EDIT: though my comment is about pizza hut, apparently the comments are about another chain. Iā€™m a thread skimmer.

Well, yeah, sure, I mean theyā€™re right around the corner from the friggin mosque, for cryin out loud, itā€™s only good business.
But if they got all kinds, then whatā€™s the NT$5 Messiah beefing about (see what I did there??)??

Hmmm, actually no. They seem to be fully Halal

Iā€™m partial to margherita anyway so Iā€™m good

Garbage then. They can shove their pizzas up theā€¦

What bigotry??? My country, my food!!!

That was an example of cultural appropriation

The market demands a Spanish pizza restaurant!

How about a Central American style pizza? We put refried black bean in ours.

2 Likes

Puaj.

I always try the pizza margarita first to test the restaurant/pizza store. I want to see if they remember to put enough tomato sauce on itā€¦ if itā€™s no good, then I never go back.

A local restaurant chain in Tamsui made a palatable version that I ordered several times before they changed their menu. Result of change?

You guessed it - hardly any tomato sauce on a Margarita! WTFā€¦ since itā€™s a chain store, I was sure this wasnā€™t an error. Never went back. I love cheese, but not the liquid shit thatā€™s poured on many pizzas here. I now canā€™t eat dominoā€™s or PHā€™s pizza because itā€™s just 100% squishy liquid cheeseā€¦

2 Likes

單點ē™½å’–å•”ꦓꧤęÆ”č–©(儶ē“ )

428ac6f511c9b6dfd60637c187fde3b4

:runaway:

4 Likes

Oh lordā€¦I can almost smell that photo. :nauseated_face:

Whatā€™s white coffee? Or is that like snow coffee or some marketing BS language?