Plastic man

Michael Jackson close up. Gross. Also he’s in court using crutches, claiming a spider had bitten his toe … yeah right! :unamused:

The caption reads:

The Changing Face Of Pop
This rare close-up of Jackson’s face shows the effects of his famous forays into the world of cosmetic surgery.

http://www.skynews.co.uk

Scary :shock:

The other day, a German newspaper showed these pictures, together with one of him and his two kids in a German zoo, both kids wearing a silly veil, and one of them in short skirt and thin socks in temperatures around 0 degrees C.

Alien, do you know him, by chance? Same star?

Iris

Eh?
No, I’ve not had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of the freakazoid. I have been in the same city as him though, Taipei. I remember he kicked all the kids out of Toys R Us and demanded they place bottles of evian around his tub to bathe in at the Regent.

He also conveyed his dismay to then-mayor Chen Shuibian about how dirty his view was, and Chen promptly scheduled the old veteran dwellings next to the Regent for destruction, taking with them the best Shandong shuijiao joint in town. :imp:

MJ must have made an impression, too, 'cuz Chen even sorta dressed up as him on one occasion. :unamused: Cranky Laowai, you have the pic somewhere, don’t you?

I remember when he came to Brisbane for a couple of weeks, staying at the Beaufort Heritage Hotel - the most expensive in the city - along with an entourage of about 30, including his, er, wife, who was pregnant with his(?), amazingly… about to be born very “white” kid at the time. Jacko stayed on one floor of the hotel with a few of his bodyguards, while all the others - including his wife - stayed on another floor. As a welcoming surprise, the hotel staff were ordered to stuff his suite full of big red and black balloons (his two favourite colours), and Sony fitted a giant TV with Playstation into the living room. Basically, when he wasn’t performing, he stayed in his room with his, er, 10-year old “cousin” playing games.

Apparently Sony Australia also payed about 40 kids $50/day to stand outside the hotel and, on call, scream for Jacko. The whole thing was so contrived and scripted that it was really quite pathetic. The kids stayed there for nearly a week… I wanted to stand out front and “moon” him (show him the Aussie version of a “moonwalk”).

The most amazing thing was that it became apparent that his wife basically had no contact with him at any time. There were lots of stories from the hotel staff and plenty of rumours floating around at the time, one being that MJ was “asexual”…

The Big Babou

From kidzworld.com
(don’t ask :? )

[quote]Helena Bonham Carter (as an ape) and Michael Jackson
Even though this pic is Helena Bonham Carter dressed as an ape in Planet of The Apes you have to admit there is a strong and scary resemblance going on. What has Michael’s chimp Bubbles been up to lately? [/quote]

:laughing:

[quote=“monkey”]Michael Jackson close up. Gross. Also he’s in court using crutches, claiming a spider had bitten his toe … yeah right! :unamused:

The caption reads:

The Changing Face Of Pop
This rare close-up of Jackson’s face shows the effects of his famous forays into the world of cosmetic surgery. [/quote]

This is fantastic monkey. I have several friends trying to lose weight, now whenever they get the urge to eat, they need only look at these pictures.

[quote=“Alien”]
I have been in the same city as him though, Taipei. I remember he kicked all the kids out of Toys R Us and demanded they place bottles of evian around his tub to bathe in at the Regent.[/quote]

I remember the Evian too and the Toys R Us. He also was allowed visa-free entry (at that time they didn’t have the 14-day visa-free deal) under the “medical” category.

He was staying at the Regent, and then his family flew in and stayed at the Sherwood to hold a press conference to lend him support as the child molesting stuff started to unfold. LaToya was noticeably absent though, but Rebbie (Centipede) was there. If you think those photos of him are weird, you should see the snapshot taken of him with some affluent Indian expat couple’s kids who by chance got to go up and meet Jacko.

His visit was so hyped up. The only other artist who has managed so much hype here was Jason Donovan. An ABC intern at the China Past who had a lot of pull (boss family friend) there saw to it that the Past looked as if it was the official paper of his concert, which drew scornful letters to the editor. She put a “King of Pop” logo on the front page and even ran a frigging fruity review of all of his videos. She later got a job at that “ABC Good, White People Bad” headhunter outfit, which I would love to go on and on about, since it was (and still is) such an obviously cliquish, racist outfit, but I digress.

One thing that was never criticized, however, was his concert, which was said to be flawless. “Thriller” was so nice to listen to before the weirdness began.

Please digress, Flicka (into another thread of course). If you would “love to go on and on” about it, I would be all ears. By the way, is the “outfit” still around?

“A Photographic History of Michael Jackson’s Face
With blithering, yet witty commentary”

anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

A must-see … the likeness with the creature from the Black Lagoon is quite amusing.

In case you missed it in the jokes thread…

How can you tell when its bedtime at MJ’s ranch?

When the big hand is on the little hand.