Plastic Surgery Is Stupid, Fake, and Hideous

I realize that most guys drool over chicks with plastic body parts, but I can’t see why. Fake breasts look just that, fake. Not human. Freakish. Fake breasts are easily identifiable because they look unnatural. Face lifts and other facial cosmetic surgery is even more bizarre. When I lived in LA I saw dozens of women who’d had such procedures and they looked hideous.

That is all.

I agree.

Well in recent years fake breasts have had to be made out of natural salt water, but now it has become legal once again to use silicon, a substance which according to some is completely realistic. I wouldn’t know though as I have never squeezed a pair.

Geez, go tell this woman how badly it sucks.

HG

Oh dear, Huang Guang Chen, you’re introducing subtlety, distinctions, and thought into an online forum. Bad form! Two minutes in the sin bin, sir.

Are talking re-constructive surgery or augmentation? How/where does one differentiate?

That’s why I never work out. I don’t want to look like one of those freakish body builders.

I heard somewhere that the major types of elective surgery in Taiwan are slanty-eyelid surgery (okay, it’s technically called an epicanthric fold), hymen restoration, and abortions.

In the U.S., it’s apparently legal for doctors to assist their normality-challenged patients in transforming into a snake, leopard, or whatever by means of plastic surgery. You’ve probably seen photos of some of these guys…

When I watch Korean soup operas, I feel that one thing cosmetic surgery does is taking away some of the features that make people unique and special. I am not opposed to this, but I would not encourage people around me to do it unless they really suffer from being “ugly”. For example, I wouldn’t want my girlfriend to “fix” her teeth to make them all neat and in line. The two “naughty” teeth, one of which is “hiding” behind the other, are part of what makes her so nice looking. I dig that. :hubba:

I used to have a student who had fake tits installed through her armpits. She let me see and feel them and they weren’t bad at all! I think even better than they were before the installation job. But then she was around 40.

I think I would draw the line on this new permanent makeup though. Lasering vaginal lips to be pink is also probably going too far.

Did she have children? I hear breastfeeding take a toll on breasts, and who wants to be 40 with 80 year old breasts?

I have no strong opinions about plastic surgery, but I really like the idea of Korean soup operas.

Watch the movie - “Transporter” the first one.

The Asian guy who plays the girls Father. He had had so much facial surgery it looks like his face is going to pop open!
His face is stretched tighter than a skin drum in the sunshine.

Small, natural breasts GOOD. Fake bouncy plastic tits BAD.
Clean, natural healthy look GOOD. Thick, pasty makeup and silicone-puffed lips BAD.

Plastic surgery first became popular for the noblest of reasons. It got most of its start after WWI as the new field of medical science reconstructing soldiers disfigured by the Great War. Helping people disfigured by car accidents or burns, or even natural Elephant-Man disfigurements, is as noble a calling as any other in medicine.

However, augmenting breasts and cutting off noses and twisting eyes around and stretching wrinkles out of the skin, symbolizes the shallowness and vanity of our decadent culture.

Hubba hubba…

Nama; Come on. Breastfeeding is but a part of your compliment to you and your lover’s sexuality. Loving a child so much that they can share your body combined with a lover that gave you the child is absolutely beyond description. This is NOT sexual but simply a feeling that one has while sharing yourself with a child whom you love beyond life itself and the partner. Only parents who have been there can possibly understand the love and comfort that develops when a wife feeds your child while you lay quietly beside. I can tell you that few other experiences can possibly compare. You are suddenly a father, thinking of the obligations that you have now incurred. Promises that you make to yourself of how you will support this new member of the family.
I conclude with saying, Good Luck!

[quote=“Enigma”]Nama; Come on. Breastfeeding is but a part of your compliment to you and your lover’s sexuality. Loving a child so much that they can share your body combined with a lover that gave you the child is absolutely beyond description. This is NOT sexual but simply a feeling that one has while sharing yourself with a child whom you love beyond life itself and the partner. Only parents who have been there can possibly understand the love and comfort that develops when a wife feeds your child while you lay quietly beside. I can tell you that few other experiences can possibly compare. You are suddenly a father, thinking of the obligations that you have now incurred. Promises that you make to yourself of how you will support this new member of the family.
I conclude with saying, Good Luck![/quote]

I don’t disagree with that at all. But after a year or so of breastfeeding some women’s breast don’t have the same perkiness and some women want to look sexy (for themselves, men, for the world :idunno:) So, to each their own. I’d do it if I didn’t have to pay for it.

And thankfully it’s still that way sometimes:

World’s first face transplant patient feels reborn

And jeeze, I ain’t never gonna look at a dog the same way again.

Someone very close to me was in a car accident when she was 12. She spent most of her school days being called cruel nicknames while it took almost 10 years to completely fix her up to look like a normal (and attractive) person. Said person makes a good living off of her looks and no one ever believes her that 1/5th of the bones in her face were originally in her skull. Hell, no one even believes she’s had a nose job. She has a couple small scars in hard to fix places such as the edges of her nostrils and the corners of her eyes and a couple very large scars in not so noticeable places such as the inside of her mouth and the backs of her ears.
The point is that this woman has had most of her face done and no one knows. The stereotype that plastic surgery looks fake is that way because you can easily see fake looking plastic surgery. But a good surgeon can make it to where no one knows. But no one thinks about those people. Because you don’t look at them and say “She’s had this and this and this done”.