Plastic Surgery...Your Thoughts?

The topic of breast enhancement was brought up recently. Every single man I know says they would not want their women to get a boob job, but yes, they love to stare at big knockers, real or fake.

One man who’s been with naturally small women and enhanced women says he prefers the naturally small women by a longshot. He didn’t kick the enhanced women out of bed, but there definitely wasn’t a second time.

So, I’m curious what Forumosans think about boob jobs, butt jobs, calf implants, or any jobs on men and women. I expect to hear a lot of people against any enhancement, but I would lurve to hear from those that are for it.

And no, I’m not thinking about getting anything done. My girl wouldn’t allow it. :wink:

which ever way you look at that, it’s pure animal cruelty.
And that goes for the puppy implants too.

Funny that – I heard the Rock had had his calves AND his butt done. :wink:
I don’t like staring at silicone titties, sorry to disappoint you. I like… well, it’s none of yer damn bidnez what I like but it 'aint rubber knockers, that’s for sure. Or facelifts either, come to that. I read a thingy just today where Pamela Anderson of all people was ranting about how women should learn to age gracefully and not be drawn in by the cosmetic industry hype. She’s right. To me, there are few things that are as downright s-e-x-y as a woman who is aging gracefully – I mean, who would YOU rather shag? Lauren Bacall or (insert young pneumatic 20-something star here)?
Now if we could talk about a bellyoctomy, I’d be well up for one of those. But I suppose drinking less beer would be just as effective and much cheaper.

which ever way you look at that, it’s pure animal cruelty.
And that goes for the puppy implants too.[/quote]
GODDAMMIT TRUANT! I’ve got orange juice in my damn sinuses now! :laughing:

There’s plastic surgery and there’s cosmetic surgery. I believe in plastic surgery when it can help fix people who have facial malformations or dental and jaw malformation. I’m not all for it when people who opt for it because they think their lips, boobs, or butts are too small or because they want to defy gravity (and time). Of course for some people like Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker it made them gorgeous whereas before they were just pretty. In those cases, I think it can work.

In other cases…well, two words: Goldie Hawn.

I just saw some bonehead on TV who looks like a friggin cat, with tatoos and cheek implants to boot.

You wanna get your boobs and butt cheeks done, go ahead. Doesn’t make a difference if you’re an idiot though. More people will look, but none will stop to shop for long…

Of course 914, you manly beast, you don’t need nuthin done…well… nevermind :smiling_imp:

Sarah Jessica Parker is an Ugly Skank

Of course, it doesn’t always end in disaster… sometimes it can be a huge improvement.

[quote=“914”]The topic of breast enhancement was brought up recently. Every single man I know says they would not want their women to get a boob job, but yes, they love to stare at big knockers, real or fake.

One man who’s been with naturally small women and enhanced women says he prefers the naturally small women by a longshot. He didn’t kick the enhanced women out of bed, but there definitely wasn’t a second time.

So, I’m curious what Forumosans think about boob jobs, butt jobs, calf implants, or any jobs on men and women. I expect to hear a lot of people against any enhancement, but I would lurve to hear from those that are for it.

And no, I’m not thinking about getting anything done. My girl wouldn’t allow it. :wink:[/quote]

I am not boasting, but I got 100 percent on that ‘spot the fake boobs’ Web site. :wink:

Natural is better by far, but it does depend on the confidence of the bearer, or at least, her perception of self.

People think I’ve had everything done, but I’m here to tell you that this physique, these looks, they’re all natural. :smiley:

[quote=“sandman”]Of course, it doesn’t always end in disaster… sometimes it can be a huge improvement.

[/quote]

I saw this guy on discovery or something the other day. He’s convinced people see him as a “six foot reptile walking on two legs.”

And the last time you got laid was when???

[quote=“jdsmith”]
And the last time you got laid was when???[/quote]
Don’t answer that 914. It is far too personal.

[quote=“Truant”][quote=“jdsmith”]
And the last time you got laid was when???[/quote]
Don’t answer that 914. It is far too personal.[/quote]

This guy got his tongue split? How does HELP anything?? Really???

“Honey, you keep missing it.”

“Keep still damn you!”

6 foot reptile…how about 6 foot tool?

Ooohhh yeahhh…heard of…The Rabbit?

Mr. Dog, you’re going to have to provide a link for that there site. :slight_smile:

Walk down Sukhumvit near Soi 4 in Bangkok and take alook at the talent. More than one guy has gotten a surprise when he got in bed with his LBFM. :laughing: Plastic surgery here is the best in the world.

Mr. Dog, you’re going to have to provide a link for that there site. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Well … OK. But it’s :nsfw:

Go HERE.

Have fun. :wink:

I did NOT get 100%.
I’ll obviously have to do the test again immediately so I don’t get fooled in the future. :slight_smile:

Ooohhh yeahhh…heard of…The Rabbit?[/quote]

nope…but we may have another name for it. :slight_smile:

Mr. Dog, you’re going to have to provide a link for that there site. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Well … OK. But it’s :nsfw:

Go HERE.

Have fun. :wink:[/quote]
I got 80% but that’s cuz I was distracted.

So was I…by breasts.