Please Adopt Pepper - the sweetest little black dog

Hey there! If you are interested in adopting a medium-sized dog, please consider this one.

Young tugou Pepper was found recently near XinBeitou MRT Station. When I first spotted her, she had a worn out blue collar on, but the collar has since been removed, and I’m sure she has been abandoned there. Pepper had a terrible case of fleas and has a skin fungus that would require daily treatment to get rid of. She has hair loss around her legs and back because of the fungus, but the vet said it’s likely to grow back after the fungus is treated. Recently, she has gotten a bath and been treated for fleas. Pepper is SUPER people friendly, and she really needs a warm home now!! She is leash trained and most likely house trained as well. I’m not sure how long she has been sleeping on this corner near the 711 across from the MRT station, but it’s been long enough to cause her to be scared of going inside a building (because she probably always gets shooed for this now). Even so, when I leashed her and walked her to a nearby vet, she tried very hard to trust me. I think she would make a great pet! She is very playful!

Please contact me (Claire) if you’d like to foster or adopt the sweet Pepper! cmkapl@gmail.com , 0911412094.