Please help me

My wife and I are both South African nationals, and have been living and working in Taiwan for almost 5 years now. I am here on my Wife’s ARC.
My 13 year old son from my first marriage wants to come and live with us in Taiwan. My ex-wife and I have joint custody. I have no idea what to do, where to start or who to ask what needs to be done for him to get an ARC. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :help:

What options for your son’s schooling in Taiwan are available??