Please recommend me a tax specialist here

Can anyone suggest good tax accountant?
I need to fill up a USA taxes for my wife and my-self.
For 2011 and 2012.
2011 is very simple one, but in 2012 I converted my IRA account to ROTH IRA

Thank you

hey man so did you find a tax consultant? I need one as well I just sold my house in Taiwan, gonna wire the money back to US and wonder if I need to pay taxes on that…for tax questions what are they called here? CPO? tax consultant? thanks guys

nope, didn’t find one yet

Did you have any luck with tax specialist?