PM Inbox Capacity

I’m just wondering if our inboxes now can hold twice as much PMs? Over the weekend I see my inbox at 51% full. Before that it was always right under 100%.

[quote=“914”]I’m just wondering if our inboxes now can hold twice as much PMs? Over the weekend I see my inbox at 51% full. Before that it was always right under 100%.[/quote]Yes, we doubled it a few days ago :slight_smile:

Well, aren’t I the observant one? Thanks, Goose Egg!

Now, about the “newer” and “older” option (or up 'n down arrows) INSIDE the inbox…instead of exiting and clicking on each individual PM… :slight_smile:

Yay! Thanks.

Yes, thanks GooseEgg.
Any word yet on being able to have multiple recipients for PM’s?

There isn’t a modification easily available to do this.

So far, my searches came up with this:

But at least this might (hopefully) help:

[quote][url=Multiple PM recipients - Sillysoft Games]I looked into allowing PMs to multiple people, but didn’t find anything good. Instead I have disabled the flood control on PMs. So you can send them as fast as you want.

Now the trick:
Send your message to one person. Then press the back button, change the name of who you’re sending it to and click send again. Repeat. This way you can send out PMs to multiple people much faster.[/url][/quote]
We still have flood (posting) control here. When I want to send to multiple recipients, I wait an extra beat after following the procedure described immediately above before sending to the next person on my list.

Gooseegg -
Thanks for the hint. I’ll use that trick when needed.