PM Yourself!

Jim, you should be banned for posting the contents of PMs.

I just sent myself a PM reminding me to go to bed. I will suspend the rest of you degenerates tomorrow.

What if you forget to read it?

Fer Godsakes, Ms Buttercup! I sent myself a PM to remind me to read it. Get with the program.

I hereby proclaim an amnesty. If you all send yourselves decent, wholesome PMs I will forgive your prior travesties. If you persist in trolling yourselves with obscenity and bad taste, however, your PM privileges will be immediately revoked.

Buttercup keeps sending me filthy PMs. How do I set up an auto-responder?

Put her on “ignore”.

Ooops. I BM’d myself by mistake.

I PM’d jimipresley about how this thread. Have I done wrong?

That is not in the spirit of the thread. Your self-PM privileges are hereby revoked for two weeks.

This is bullshit, you don’t even know my prior transvestites.

Anyways, I got myself on ignore.

This is bullshit, you don’t even know my prior transvestites.

Anyways, I got myself on ignore.[/quote]
If you don’t reveal your prior transvestites, your ignore privileges will be revoked.

I P’ed myself.

Well, you’re half-way to deputy mod status.

Jimi,
You’re one sick bastard. I know what you’re doing. This PMing oneself is all about masturbation, isn’t it? You’re getting people to do it to themselves. Sick! Strangely arousing but still sick!

Now that I have taken over the PM forum I have to field this type of nonsense with alarming regularity. Luckily I’m a patient man.
And where’s my blue name thingie, dammit!? I’ll bet if Mr Dragonbones PMed himself with this question he’d have one in two seconds flat.

Buttercup hates me. I’m sad.

Well you’ve obviously done something to deeply wound her. PM her immediately and apologize.

I’m nominating my previous message to myself for classic post status.

Well you’ve obviously done something to deeply wound her. PM her immediately and apologize.[/quote]

Well of course! She’s a silly cow.