PMs not going through?

Is there any way to tell if people are getting PMs…I sent one a while ago, and I am not sure if the person has gotten it, then I sent two more yesterday, to a different person and same thing. Do problems ever pop up with PMs, or do I have to have a certain number of posts to send them?

I feel weird just PMing them again and being all “did you get my PM? did you get my PM?” because that seems creepy…but I cant tell if they’re just busy to where it takes a long long time to reply (which is understandable), or they just dont plan on replying ever ( :cry: ), or if my PMs are stuck/not working.

[quote=“NomNomTaiwan”]Is there any way to tell if people are getting PMs…I sent one a while ago, and I am not sure if the person has gotten it, then I sent two more yesterday, to a different person and same thing. Do problems ever pop up with PMs, or do I have to have a certain number of posts to send them?

I feel weird just PMing them again and being all “did you get my PM? did you get my PM?” because that seems creepy…but I cant tell if they’re just busy to where it takes a long long time to reply (which is understandable), or they just dont plan on replying ever ( :cry: ), or if my PMs are stuck/not working.[/quote]
You see that link at the top, that says new messages? Click that, then look down the folder list on the left. You should see Inbox, Saved messages, Outbox, and Sent messages. Outbox contains messages you’ve sent that haven’t been opened by the recipient yet. Sent contains those which have been opened.

Ahhh okay. Thank you!

Probably a silly question…just not sure what to do! :blush:

I at least have received your pms. Will respond when I have time.

Alrighty, I think then the other person I pm’ed probably is just inundated, I’ll wait a couple more weeks before I bug them again! I didn’t want to be a nag but I really wasn’t sure if it was working!

Seems to be a new issue. I tried twice to PM Nama and got a reply that she doesn’t exist. Then I sent a PM to Maoman to tell about the problem. He doesn’t exist either.
Now I ponder if I am here. PLEASE HELP ME! Crap. Maybe we are trapped in a non-world, struggling to get out.

[quote=“Enigma”]Seems to be a new issue. I tried twice to PM Nama and got a reply that she doesn’t exist. Then I sent a PM to Maoman to tell about the problem. He doesn’t exist either.
Now I ponder if I am here. PLEASE HELP ME! Crap. Maybe we are trapped in a non-world, struggling to get out.[/quote]
Maybe maoman and [color=#FF8000]Nama[/color] have you on “ignore”. :smiley:

I’ve worked it out, Enigma. You need to be aware of the upper and lower casing. If you PM “namahottie”, it won’t go through. Try “Namahottie”. Same for the boss. It’s not "Maoman, it’s “maoman”. But let me offer you a word of advice: don’t go PMing him tonight. :wink:

When I’m unsure of the cases/spelling when I wish to PM a member, I merely search for them and then click on one of their posts.

Possibly. Since we have commicated by PM , the function seems to work but I really miss Nama. Maoman - shrug. Nama is better looking than him.

On the other hand, I was only responding to her PM and just used the reply button. Why doesnt she exist? I didn’t enter her name or PM nomiker. I just replyed. - - – - twice.
“User doe not exist”