Pocket bikes

At th emoment pocket bikes are starting to be main stream in Belgium, but the governement wants to ban them from the public roads because of the danger for the drivers and others.

Anyways, here’s a link to some pocket bike stuff:

bikepics.com/bikemovies/pocket/

BTW, I’ve seen several around here on the street too, riders even don’t care to wear a helmet and some can go as fast as 70 km/h

Pocket bikes?

God help us here in Taiwan. Can you imagine the chaos?

[quote=“belgian pie”]At th emoment pocket bikes are starting to be main stream in Belgium, but the governement wants to ban them from the public roads because of the danger for the drivers and others.

Anyways, here’s a link to some pocket bike stuff:

bikepics.com/bikemovies/pocket/

BTW, I’ve seen several around here on the street too, riders even don’t care to wear a helmet and some can go as fast as 70 km/h[/quote]

In fact they are illegal on the roads back home, but kids and adults that own one don’t really care …

sounds like a good idea no problem parking the thing :loco:

I think they’d be a safe, easy, cheap way to get into track racing…I’m just not sure if the skills you’d acquire doing it would carry over to riding a big bike at all. I’m guessing other than choosing the best line on the track…any riding skills gotten through riding pocket bikes wouldn’t help much with a large bike. But I could easily be wrong.

Just what Taipei streets need – more speed bumps! :smiling_imp:

I saw a bloke at the Renai circle getting busted for riding one of those things a few months back. He looked somewhat ridiculous.
I bet it’d be fun to race a bunch of them on a track though.