Pointless post of the day

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Aww, you remembered. I’m so touched.:relaxed:

I think it is pulling your leg because you called it a he.

Uh-oh, wrong leg.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Do I have to pay, or is the first one a freebie?

You know you can ask DB yourself (unless you have really bad karma). I’ll ask anyway, because I’m a nice guy.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Very doubtful

Okay, you can settle accounts privately. Now, back to nonsense! :slight_smile:

What if the

was in response to

???

1 Like

You do this better than me. This creates mixed feelings :frowning: :slight_smile: :S

It’s probably better not to find out, mammal. :slight_smile: :peace_symbol: :dove:

Apparently I’m you, so you’re probably me, which means you do this better than I do, which means the opposite of what it means, so we both do this better than both of us. Win-win! :grinning:

I like how you can put a positive spin on being possessed by MM. Now that’s optimism!

Jealous cow… you want to be possessed too?

I already have the holy spirit flowing through me, but thanks for asking.

Come now, putting 99.9999 % of all posts from the entire website into one place would be a little bit silly!

Happy Flobday

1 Like

Since this is the delegated place for posts nobody cares about and there’s somehow no ongoing gardening thread in this wasteland of a forum I’m going to choose to post here about plants.

My little group of plectranthus are doing very nicely. I propagated three more mexican mint plants from cuttings (which to be fair is very easy to do because they grow like weeds, but I’m still new to this so every success is exciting), and the little vick’s plant my aunt gave me that had been struggling before is now looking very fluffy after I removed the faded growth and repotted it.

Maybe I should recommend gardening to that guy who is depressed about HPV. Playing with dirt and growing stuff has definitely made me happier.

1 Like

Sorry, but your post just isn’t pointless enough. You need to come back when you’re more jaded.