Pointless post of the day

I guess I’ll see you all in about 20 years, then

2 Likes

If you stay in Taiwan, five years should do the trick. :sunglasses:

@Hanna didn’t get the point of this thread, which doesn’t mean the post is pointless?

That’s one way of looking at it, but still not jaded enough.

fuckn’t should be a word

how did you do this? Just cut them and put into soil?

I cut my mint and put them in water, but most of them are dying. The rest are just surviving, but have no root yet.

I tried both methods, not knowing which one would work out better. I put one cutting in a glass of water and put that by the window. I potted the other two cuttings directly in soil, since I had a surplus of little pots anyway and wanted to see if it would work, since my aunt said it would. I put those outside in fairly direct sun.

After about a week some roots started showing up on the one I put in the glass of water, and the ones I potted aren’t budging, so it’s a good bet they’ve rooted, too. I’ll see what else happens over the next couple weeks or so.

Did you put the ones that are in water near a sunny window? I find they need lots of sun or they begin to yellow. Make sure the ones you’ve potted stay moist.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUezq1GyAko

I honestly can’t figure which is more totally bizarre, that the first thing he thought of was to pour molten fucking metal down the hole, or that he had all the insane gear on hand to do it.
This guy is the fucking Joker, man.

He actually pours molten metal down everything. Millions of views

The fact he had the gear is probably why he thought to do it

I’ve seen a video of someone, maybe the same guy, pouring molten metal into an ant colony. It was pretty amazing to see the complex structure of it.

Probably not so amazing if you’re a fuckin ant, I expect. :runaway:

1 Like

true, but it’s not like ants are in short supply.

The world can certainly do without a few wasp nests, too. And humans.

Pretty sure that wouldn’t get a lot of support from Joe Ant.

if you liked that - and you havent seen these guys before - then you will like these guys

1 Like

I watched one before I think, he ate a 60-year-old US military ration pack

for interesting and gross eating challenges the LA Beast is unbeatable entertainment

stuff I saw had rockets and explosions and crazy science from household items, bit like the molten metal in the ant hill.

Or Adam :grin: