Pokemon Go gameplay

So they blocked all radars after the recent update?

Walked around for an electabuzz for about 10 min around the block.

Gave up after minute 11.

Life without radar. Gunna be a tough one.

Pokemesh no longer working for meā€¦

Hopefully they release an update soon

the nonradar is making a lotnof people mad. How many of u quit bcuz of that

Not really making me mad, but I have seen people on pokego reddit pretty angry.

Game is hard.

Just curious how close some of you guys are at with the pokedex? I have 102, but the seen count is 110. I just noticed the ā€œseenā€ counts the new pokemons you see in battle. Not sure how i feel about that.

Iā€™m at around 105.

The ā€œseenā€ makes sense. I mean, if you were Ash and you see a Pokemon in battle youā€™ve never seen you instantly take out the Dex to check, right?

1 Like

Iā€™m at 128 captured

I thought this stupid game was basically dead. Havenā€™t seen anyone playing it for a few weeks. Is it still going or have they released a new version?

Pretty sure the above posts answers your questions.

Since beitou is down, whats the hotnspot to be? No more charmanders in xinzhuang

Beitou is down? As in, Niantic removed the Pokestops?

Nah, not like that, like its not the hotspot it used to be

No reports yet, but in my opinion, Beitou will always be a hot spot, regardless of whether rares spawn in the vicinity or not. From where Iā€™ve been, Beitou is still the most highly concentrated (and lured) Pokestop spots in Taipei.

I donā€™t go there to catch rares, but just to be in the atmosphere. Thereā€™s not too many free and on-going ā€œeventsā€ such as PokeGo @ Beitou. Being in a stampede is sometimes disgusting with the bad BO, pushing and crowding, but thereā€™s not too many things in Taipei that are similar. Maybe people rushing into department stores to buy Adidas Yeezy Boosts, Big Bang aaaand incense rushes into temples on Chinese New Year.

This is the latest updateā€¦

Trainers,

PokƩmon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.41.2 for Android and 1.11.2 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.

• Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a PokĆ©mon type as they catch more of a specific type.
  • Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six PokĆ©mon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the PokĆ©mon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
  • Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
  • Fixed several audio issues.
  • Decreased the evolution animation time.
  • Minor fixes

The PokƩmon GO team

I go to wherever to catch rares. Need to find the next spot.

Imgur

Brother of my colleague caught 142 (Pokedex) in Taiwan.
Thatā€™s just insane!

Itā€™s possible. I think heā€™s only missing one Pokemon that can be physically caught in Taiwan. Without the US and Europe exclusive Pokemon, total count should be 143.

If I had to guess, he may be missing a Lapras. In my opinion, the hardest Pokemon to catch because they only seem to appear once a day at harbor locations.

Niantic has released 145 total (known) Pokemon. The three legendary birds, Mewtwo and Ditto have not been released.

My co-worker did that in 3 weeks. He runs 10K almost everyday anyway, so he was able to hatch plenty of rare pokemons.

Does your coworker play anymore or he is just a pokedex collector?