Pokemon Go Taiwan discussion

I just wish these dumbasses would stay the hell off the road when playing this stupid ass game. I so fucking tired if idiots standing the middle of the road or walking out right in front of me trying to catch Pokemon. Thank God for front assist.

The popo really needs to crack down on these groups and fine them heavily.

The game mechanism has changed, so people aren’t in the middle of the road catching pokemons. However, they are more likely to crowd around a gym to do raids or battle legendary pokemon. When there are lots of people, usually within a couple of days of a new legendary pokemon release, then the crowd might spill onto the road.

Is anything unusually interesting happening this week? There was a crowd of like 30 around my station and another at McD-s in Chichang. I actually thought it was related to this Safari event.

1 Like

News you can’t use.

Fruity Pokemon only available in taipei.

There will be a big Safari event October 21 to 23 at Daan Park.

There is a new China Airlines plane decorated with Pokemon.

And Pokemon Mc Meals.

1 Like

I saw a Pokemon exhibit being set up near the tech center today too. That building enxt to the big tech center.

All is well until there are hundreds of people down my street, all playing the darn thing!

Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Taipei! Taking place Friday, Oct. 21, to Sunday, Oct. 23, this limited-time event gives trainers the chance to explore beautiful Da’an Forest Park and the city of Taipei in Taiwan.

Trainers who purchase tickets can encounter Pachirisu and Pikachu in a Green Fruit Shirt. Shiny Finneon will be available for the first time.

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/gaming/article266345241.html

2 Likes
1 Like

10 pm last night.
Raining heavily.
Still…clusters of people tapping at their phones… playing.
Sigh.