Pokemon Go Taiwan discussion

Well it is a public area. So anyone can go there.

You got really unlucky. All religious buildings have been marked as a Pokestop. Might need to find a new place of zen for the time being. The game will eventually fade.

Speaking of fade, how long do you think this hype will last? I still see people playing candy crush on the mrt once in awhile.

I give it about 3 months. A majority of the people will eventually realize you physically cannot catch all 145 released Pokemon in Taiwan.

Why? Why they can’t?

That is rather disrespectful. :rage:

How about MRT stations? There was a huge crowd last night at ours? Wasn’t that supposedly not allowed?

Mr. Mime is in Europe. Kangaskhan is in Australia. There’s some others I can’t remember, but Niantic has not released any of the legendary birds or Mewtwo yet.

Farfetch’d is an Asia exclusive Pokemon. Funny how that is because that Pokemon represents a Peking duck.

I was wondering why all those people were milling around the church at my corner last Saturday night :slight_smile:

I caught a farfetch’d the other day. And a scyther popped up when I was at home.

There is now a tour bus so you can go catch more Pokemons
搭專車抓怪安全又方便,還有同好可以討論,一起來一趟寶可夢之旅吧!(炫子)

更多內容~

I also heard that some taxi drivers are trying to cash in on this Pokemon craze. 400 will get you 1 hour of Pokemon hunting.

I don’t often take taxi’s, but is that worth it? Would the fare be 400 if you were in the taxi for an hour?

Yea, about 400. It may even be cheaper than regular taxi fare. Whether it is worth doing, I don’t know but, if you get a few friends together to split the fare, it could be.

That’s very entrepreneurial. Hate pokemon go but gotta admire the taxi cab drivers’ spirit.

To everyone who commented:
yes it is a public area and yes they have the right to do what they want. it was just a place where no one came in before except the religious days. As some said, it will not last so long for sure and i will get back to my tranquility.
It would be highly appreciated if they just realize that it is a temple and not a garbage or a park. People should just try to keep it quiet and CLEAN.

The good news is now you can find peace sitting in your own cubicle/desk during lunch time! With air conditioning to boot! That place is quite hot during lunch break, especially this summer. I, know, coz I work in Building A hahaha

hahahaha…
i am still going over there. it is really impossible to stay in the office during the break.
buiding B
:slight_smile:

1 Like

You have to assume that this happens because there’s probably no trash can in sight. :disappointed:

Bravo … but it is not a reason.
actually there are plenty of trash cans around.

Latest craze: take bus 307. This popular line goes through many hot spots. Someone caught 51 Pokemon this way.

:grin: