Pokey Nips Covering

I saw a guy on the internet, where else, talking about men that have large nipples and need to use something to cover so they don’t poke through shirts.

He recommended using band-aids.

Is this a pokey issue for men or a lot of men?

Of course I know women do it with pasties and a variety of techniques but didn’t know men do it.

2 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

Had a gay Taiwanese friend here that would do that. He bought some product specifically for that. I guess it’s called a pasty??

A schoolfriend experienced big nipples during puberty. It must have been really embarrassing for him. I’m a genuinely nice person so I didn’t take the piss, much.

2 Likes
1 Like

I guess it’s a mastie.

1 Like

Oh come on.

2 Likes

Thanks for that song I haven’t heard before from Tom.

1 Like

It’s from his album “small change”.

While jogging once I saw a man’s nips that stuck out like mulberries. My thought was, for health reasons, “dude really needs to lay off the clamps.”
mulberry-plant-500x500

7 Likes

I’ve heard this concern before. Undershirts supposedly help avoid it.

I’ve never heard of it for cosmetic concerns, but I think I’ve heard it come up for chafing reasons.

1 Like

Vaseline is the best solution for chafing.

I dimly recall it being an issue for me once (hiking? cycling?), and thinking “Uh oh, I hope this doesn’t become regular.” And it didn’t.

I had this when I went running 2-3 times per week for an hour and wearing a cotton shirt, but it went away by itself.

And, I have not had this myself, but if you are a little over-weight, then some exercise can chafe your legs rubbing together. I agree that Vaseline is great.

It works on a baby’s bottom too, in a pinch.

1 Like

Burger nipples were what we called them.

1 Like
1 Like

yea, long distance runners with chafing issues will use band-aids as mentioned above. don’t want to end up like this:

2 Likes

Knew a guy at school and all he would go on about was his nipples, don’t recall him talking about anything else.

He would run up to you, grab your nipples and twist them.

I went to a great school, some days we didn’t have fires.

4 Likes