Police Are Coming to My House

The fuzz have to go through too many layers of security before they can get to me - one checkpoint at the bottom of the hill, another one to get into the complex, pass card access to get into my building proper, and the passcode to get into my apartment is known only to me and mine. Also my metal door is quite sturdy. Which gives me lots of time to flush the evidence. Um, I mean tidy up the house. :wink:

Donā€™t think itā€™s anyway connected, as my previous landlord encouraged my flatmates and I to go to the FA police on Shinyi b[/b] to fill in the census form, and he wasnā€™t paying tax (I know this 'cause he gave us a 10% discount on the rent near to tax filing time when we asked him about it :wink: ).

No need to connect the toilet flush to the door bell then. :sunglasses:

Not sure if you guys are joking or not about the drugs, but you guys ever known anyone that has been busted and gone to a Taiwanese jail?

I met a Brit in HK after heā€™d been released from jail and deported. IIRC heā€™d done 3 years for the plants on his tenantā€™s balcony. Then again, his wifeā€™s family did call the DS in the first place and then did everything they could to make sure he went in.

Then there was one Jackie ā€˜Dogā€™ Carter who went in for heroin dealing (along with her bf). They might still be inside, that one got some media attention.

Maoman,

should I come over to you house to help you get rid of your stash,ā€¦ I mean ā€œtidyā€ up?

Iā€™ll be sendinā€™ Rosco 'round to see Maoman tonight - pay a nice bribe and Iā€™ll forget about everything - 200 Karma points.

Heh! heh! heh! :smiling_imp:

Heh! heh! heh! :smiling_imp:[/quote]
Thatā€™s ok, Sandman - youā€™re mine. :stuck_out_tongue: