Police says teen shot herself in the mouth while handcuffed behind the back (Chesapeake, USA)

Sounds legit

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/police-woman-killed-herself-with-gunshot-through-her-mouth-while-hands-cuffed-behind-back

2 Likes

Body camera knocked off and turned off.
Unknown gun used, unknown origin.
Yeah sounds legit.

Used a random revolver in the back of a police car… who made this story up and decided to run with it??? Not to mention it’s pretty difficult to cock the hammer back on most revolvers. It would be pretty difficult for a grown man to do handcuffed behind their back. Are they saying this teenage girl that probably couldn’t have weight more than around 100lbs managed to cocked the hammer back with her hands handcuffed behind her back. Bullshit.

1 Like

Sounds like major corruption case but what is the motive ?

I see that this happened a year ago; there’s some video information on YouTube from back then. I guess it’s back in the news because the investigation has been completed. The findings sound like total BS to me.

1 Like

the medical examiner seems to have also put his career in jeopardy, not to mention having the potential to be criminally held liable for signing off on the death verdict

1 Like

The ‘behind the back’ comment appears in the opening paragraph of the article but nowhere in witness statements.

I’ve been reading different accounts, and it seems that police officer Kosinski himself stated that the girl had been handcuffed with her arms behind her back.

I’m skeptical about media reports. But nowadays I can be just as skeptical about official reports after watching the documentary about Steven Avery.

I was just searching for news on this and nothing apparently has been reported in the past several months though I vaguely remember when it happened.

A guy in a nearby gas station posted a video of the body immediately following the shooting. The attorney for the deceased says it appears the handcuffs were not properly applied though the mother of the victim says police pulled her out of the car by her hair and shot her.

The entire thing happened in broad daylight so is particularly odd.

1 Like

Interesting, that’s how people related to the Clintons usually commit suicide!

3 Likes

And you know this how?

I’m not Hulk. It’s easy. Can be done with one thumb. :idunno:

Fact is all these media reports make one thing very clear: the police are above the law and can murder you and get away with it. Don’t give them a reason to.

1 Like

It’s amazing what teens can do these days. They can find a gun out of nowhere, and fire it into their mouth using their tongue to to pull the trigger. Is this on a sick version of Ripley’s believe it or not ?
Yes it’s sarcasm as this report is really hard to believe although I’m open to persuasion.

2 Likes

Oh noes. Google does not agree/ with your hyperbole.
https://www.google.com/search?q=cop+goes+to+jail&oq=cop+goes+to+jail&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4074j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Google also says the earth is flat and it’s really a spinning disk, and all the images of earth you see are all doctored.

1 Like

Your humor and cynicism are too close for a proper response. It’s impressive really. I’m at a disadvantage. :notworthy:

2 Likes

White lives matter!

Owning several. Girls usually have trouble with them when I take them on the gun range. Unless they’re experienced shooter which this girl was not as confirmed by her mom. I think it would be pretty difficult for her to cock a hammer back with her hands cuffed behind her back on most models.

Yup and people generally have weak hands compared to even 25 years ago.

Double action FTW?