slap
forehead

hand
slap
salami

Jdsmith, STEP AWAY FROM THE PHOTOSHOP…LAMOOOO

I wish. I don’t even knkow how to paste a photo in the box! :blush:

credit goes to TC

Hmmm… the picture of Osama and Sheehan doesn’t make sense. The war in Iraq is feeding Osama’s cause and enciting more anger and hate toward America. It seems to me that, in Sheehan’s place, you should put a picture of Bush… maybe even a retarded Bush who doesn’t realize who he’s standing with.

[quote=“Danimal”]Hmmm… the picture of Osama and Sheehan doesn’t make sense. The war in Iraq is feeding Osama’s cause and enciting more anger and hate toward America. It seems to me that, in Sheehan’s place, you should put a picture of Bush… maybe even a retarded Bush who doesn’t realize who he’s standing with.[/quote] Plus, Osama’s 6’ 6"… what’s he doing, standing in a hole?

the best satirists, in my humble opinion [edited]:
14. Swift
13. Twain
12. John Stewart
11. Matt Groening
10. Voltaire
9. Hasek
8. Paul Krassner
7. G.B. Shaw
6. Parker and Stone
5. Ali G (whateverthefuck his real name is–Sascha something, Cohen?)
4. Harry Shearer
3. Vonnegut
2. Lenny Bruce

1. the kids at the Onion

“I hear there’s rumors on the internets” sound clip: http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushism-internets.htm

This thread so far has been seriously D-U-M-B. Bush photoshopped as Gollum? Ha ha ha, oh that is so witty and incisive, LOL LOL LOL :unamused: This crap is on the level of third graders.

Here’s one of my favorite right-wing satirical cartoon series,
The Leftersons.

Start here! leftersons.com/panel001.shtml

This is one of the few pop culture items that I actually enjoy ironically, because it’s so bad it’s good. It’s like a parody of a parody of conservative jokes about liberals, but it doesn’t realize how terrible it is. In short, it is not funny, and that’s why it’s so funny.

Ah… well… I guess humor is subjective sometimes.

If I knew how, I’d just post a picture of John Kerry. Not playing ball or getting fired up. Just sitting in a chair.

This man defined satire, and never needed any help with photoshpped pictures or funny captions.

I’m just doing this to score a few points with you, jd. I’m neither left nor right.

Nah, don’t bother with Lurch. John Kerry is the biggest lying faking joke this side of Manny (a kind in my esl class).

I suppose if he came into power, he would have attacked Mexico because of its vast bean reserves and to install a truly democratic goverment.

With Vicente found dishevelled and hiding in a spider hole:

Bush isn’t good at War.
Bush isn’t good at Desasters.
All he is good at is to check what books people read in the library.

Would say that if I would be American.
But I am not. So… nice hat!

BobReturnForSchroederNagging

Of course I will donate for the flood, damned shit this this.

[quote=“bob_honest”]Bush isn’t good at War.

[/quote]
Maybe that’s why he married a librarian.

[quote=“bob_honest”]Bush isn’t good at War.

Would say that if I would be American.
But I am not. So… nice hat!

BobReturnForSchroederNagging

Of course I will donate for the flood, damned shit this this.[/quote]

Not my place to say this, and I hope what I truly feel overcomes any of what porcelainprincess might call the “creepiness factor,” but thanks. Really.

Where’s the German flag icon around here when you need it?