[Poll] How Long Will DJ Trump Stay in Office?

I think you forgot @Hamletintaiwan.

Can we have a rehash of everyone’s predictions, so we know exactly how wrong everyone is? :slight_smile:

No!
It can be off by 1 to 7 years for most of us.

1 Like

Yup, to be fair I went back and looked and it seems @Hamletintaiwan made no prediction in the poll, I skimmed the posts and @Hamletintaiwan was saying something about @rowland and Vaseline, which seemed wrong.

Not the poll itself but at least one post last year in which our Prince of Denmark told us the DJ would be gone in a few months…

Too long

I subscribed to the orange fellows Twitter feed for a laugh, my God the man is detestable in so many ways.

Moans and whines like a baby yet claims any positives about the US as his own personal achievements.

Hmm, kinda like Obama.

No nothing like Obama actually.

OK, sure. Your above sentence describes him to a T. Obama was petulant as fuck.

1 Like

I have him as a one term president. And I still do. Although the democrats haven’t produced any evidence of a winning candidate…and I actually switched back to siding more with republicans these day. Don’t like either party much, but one is usually better in more ways than others. I just would like a president that is not trump like.

Don’t discount Chelsea Manning! I like zir chances in 2020.

Nah nothing like the Orange muppet, comparison doesn’t work. The orange muppet boasts of grabbing women by their pussy. He wouldn’t even be elected as the local county councilor in most countries.

Fail.

Guys, we already have a whole thread about this! :wall:

you make Oprah laugh

He’s living rent free in your head. But you’re far from the only one.

Depends on your politics. If your politics are left, the news media will skewer anyone who dares criticize your physical appearance as sexist, ignore any tape recordings you may have made about pussy and dismiss any bimbos who accuse you or your spouse of rape and sexual harassment as tabloid trash. Your public persona can be a complete facade with no bearing at all on your private life because the news media will believe it’s good journalism to help you get elected.

Success.

Dont understand please explain without the left right bullshit.

I thought that was the whole point!

If your politics are left

Weinstein%20clapping

al_franken

Al Franken is the poster child for the left’s #HandsOffOurGropers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/11/17/im-a-feminist-i-study-rape-culture-and-i-dont-want-al-franken-to-resign/?utm_term=.598657e4ef7e

Cynics on both the right and left will presume I am passing by this particular steam tray on 2017’s smorgasbord of feminist outrage because Franken is a Democrat, and so am I. (I was even his proud constituent for two years.) In the most superficial sense, this is true.

“Superficial” meaning sans the “left/right bullshit.”

That’s your explanation for Alf. How about Harvey?

Harvey Weinstein is a film producer. All we know is that he likes to buy politicians and that he doesn’t fit anywhere in the description of the ‘protected class’ below:

It would feel good, momentarily, to see Franken resign and the Democratic governor of Minnesota, Mark Dayton, appoint a senator who has not (as far as we know) harmed women. If I believed for one second that Franken is the only Democrat in the Senate who has done something like this, with or without photographic evidence, I would see that as the best and most appropriate option. But in the world we actually live in, I’m betting that there will be more. And more after that. And they won’t all come from states with Democratic governors and a deep bench of progressive replacements. Some will, if ousted, have their successors chosen by Republicans.

In other words, if we set this precedent in the interest of demonstrating our party’s solidarity with harassed and abused women, we’re only going to drain the swamp of people who, however flawed, still regularly vote to protect women’s rights and freedoms.

In other words, it’s good politics to keep the right gropers in Congress.

You kinda gotta admire the pretzel logic.