[Poll] How Long Will DJ Trump Stay in Office?

It’s like a license to grope.

You’re painting all anti-Covfefists with the brush of one Machiavellian and acting like pro-Covfefists don’t have a single Machiavellian bone in their millions of bodies.

I’ll keep this in your file, Comrade. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Always had you pegged for a closet commissar. After the revolution I expect your file on me will be put to good use.

Hey, someone’s going to need to help Discobot run the universe.

But before the robot revolution succeeds, your file will come in handy whenever I need to call you out on the double standards you claim to eschew.

Actually, it makes sense from a pragmatic point of view. The only thing I see wrong with it is it justifies rank hypocrisy.

As a bonus, it exposes rank hypocrisy. And it shows exactly what’s wrong with the whole #MeToo hysteria.

Now, if only they’d take a strong stand against proponents of shariah law…

“I’m a feminist. I study rape culture”, that’s the perfect way to start an article.
Is there something that is considered the opposite of “argument from authority”? A term to explain a situation in which you use some form of authority to completely undermine your own position?

There is something that is called optimism.
Before, everyone was 100% optimistic, Trump president this is never going to happen.
American people are too educated, patriotic, democratic etc. for this to happen.

After the election, it seems, I am the only one who still has optimism.

Two more month and Mueller is coming to the white house to pick him up.

To put this statement into perspective, I also mentioned somewhere, that as long as Trump’s approval rating isn’t near zero, impeachment won’t be much of an option.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: From how long Trump will be in office, but no idea what this is and frankly I guess is OT

2 posts were split to a new topic: From how long Trump will be in office, but no idea what this is and frankly I guess is OT

What happens if the pee video comes out ?

Wot then 'Merica?

’It’s possible’

Deep in our hearts, we all wish we were the protagonist of a pee video.
#peetoo

1 Like

No!
I am sure, it’s just you!

that moment when you realize the God Emperor probably banged them both before & after that Golden Shower…

glorious

• China opens it’s Market (a little)
  • NK stops nuclear program and testing icbms
  • people still not believe in the good emperorjkJF6Q6
1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/987529636656697345

Urrrmmmm, could it be fruit of the poisonous tree?

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: From how long Trump will be in office, but no idea what this is and frankly I guess is OT

I predict 8 years!

Because the average person is a complete F*&king moron. And that is average - 50% are below that.

No matter how fuckin stupid Trump presents himself people will still vote for him. Because they like to “believe” in something.

Wait to see if he sells out Taiwan, wouldn’t surprise me at all.