Poll. what language is the most sexy when spoken by a woman?

I am fairly sure urodacus and The Ginger Man are not representative. This Manc KNOWS there is more to seduction than getting pissed and quoting the sexy bits from Njal’s Saga. Many men, not to mention watering holes, have requested that I specifically don’t do that.

Ojibway, Elvish and Esperanto.

In that order.

I note that while many of us on this site have or have had girlfriends in Taiwan who speak it, there are 0 votes so far for Taiwanese.

:fedora:

English is such a flat sounding language. It just doesn’t seem sexy to me in comparison with the “Romantic” languages.

English sounds excessively sibilant, as snakes speak.

Say that sentence aloud to confirm the thesis.

Doesn’t English sound so sexy? Sssss…much sexier than the Romance languages. Not flat at all. Except for the previous sentence, which had no sssss’s in it at all.

This is going to be one of those things I regret posting, but there really is nothing sexier for me than a girl with a Welsh accent. Perhaps I should do the sheep jokes now to save anyone else the bother.

English, no question.

It depends how it’s spoken, as most people speak even their own language badly.

Norwegian is probably the most beautiful language I’ve heard uttered from female lips, but then again it may have something to do with the female who was uttering them…

although i speak fluent taiwanese i agree that its not at all a very nice sounding language.

I wouldve picked THAI if you had that language or even Italian.

Portuguese is indeed sexy…as is Castillian Spanish spoken by a passionate woman on a hot night.

Ith that the one with the lithp, ath in Bathelona?

HG

Wrong place. You’re thinking of Catalan, not Castilian (which is the area around the centre of Spain, mostly south of Madrid).

Pure & beautiful Castillian is the one with the “tongue to the teeth” pronunciations.

Barcelona actually has its own dialect…its pretty autonomous in everything else also.

spanish without a doubt

Of What?
In any event, I ressemble that comment.

Damn. Back to the drawing board for the gingerly ones, rather, What? :woodstock:

Interesting that the Latin tongues are holding on to their leads…
In the poll, that is.

there was a French lass in my Chinese class many moons ago.
When she said stuff like “Wo xuyao yi ben-shu” or whatever my heart fluttered… Mandarin in a french accent is very nice indeed.
And she smoked… :blush:

[quote=“Funk500”]
And she smoked… :blush:[/quote]

So you know she pokes.

[quote=“Quentin”][quote=“Funk500”]
And she smoked… :blush:[/quote]

So you know she pokes.[/quote]

:slight_smile: thats what we have always thought in Taiwan. The girls that smoke , poke. But is it true of girls from elsewhere too?

oh and I forgot that I always thought that young german frauleins speaking german sounded very nice too. NOt as “cat” like as Thai girls speaking Thai, but close.

So Mandarin spoken with a french accent wins :smiley:

No, English wins, you Finnish spurgu.