Pompeo says he will release Clinton emails

Yeah, dunno if that snarky dismissal was to the video I put up or not but I feel it was, so…after I posted it on my laptop, I hit the head, taking my phone. I opened the browser and Flob was there and so was your reply. I’m not logged in on my phone and can see all replies.

That video is ten minutes long, so you didn’t even watch it.

Which really is why you are on ignore. I am getting more and more convinced that there should be a JV league wrt IP posting and you have illustrated why. SO thanks! I am grateful.

2 Likes

Actually JD, you refuse to open anything I post, ever. You dismiss every source I post.
You seem to really feel hurt when someone disagrees with you.
My response was that you posted a video from FOX news where Devin Nunes, the most partisan politician to walk the earth is attacking Hillary again.
It’s laughable and actually non a credible source, unlike the material I post.
I’m also not sure why you tell me daily that you have me on ignore. Again, I don’t use the ignore function.
Enjoy your day @jdsmith

1 Like

Yeah, back at the lappy… :banana:

quick-batman-back

Pretty much.

Thing is that if Biden wins the election, God forbid, then any new info about Clinton’s email fiasco probably disappears from US history for the next 100 years or so. American voters in 2020 gain no transparency if they don’t know exactly what happened, an unlikely outcome if Biden wins control of the Exec.

1 Like

Ya, totally understand your reasoning. However i guess my point is still unanswered. If you release other peoples private emails, you are commiting a very similar crime. Doesnt the US have a court system for this? Meaning, decisions are made without releasing damaging data. Haha, i already know the reply, i am being very sarcastic.

If anything this new event just shows how hollow and hypocritical the US really is (most people hopefully already see it from decades past). this goes far beyond republican vs democrate, both of which are festering infected puss wounds waiting to pop in my opinion. but when one starts countering the thing they have publicly pushed hard against with the exact same thing they did wrong, you come across as an absolute moron. And that title is quite well deserved it seems so far.

The problem is that this school yard maturity type behaviour [should] discredit your ability to serve a group of people. Embarrassingly, it doesnt for some strange reason. Is this the reason they try really hard to make education in the USA sub par? Thats a genuine question as it is exactly.the reason they make school syatems in taiwan total shit. A sheep culture of factory workers. One wonders if the deirection of the USA isnt so different fromthe reality of China in some circumstances.

Ps. I know some good schools exist in the US, but on a basis of percentiles, maybe take it down a peg.

1 Like

Your sources are eminently dismissable.

I’m not convinced that public officials should have private lives. Want your privacy? Then be a private citizen.

1 Like

There is merrit in that, but it obviously isnt that simple…as has been painfully obvious in recent history. To think a public official isnt a human just reinforces the promotion of our robotic AI overlords.

Public officials have responsibility 24/7, no doubt. When off the clock, they should, however, be allowed to walk around their home naked without you or me peeking in…

Human, all too human.

No one can be trusted with the sort of power they possess. No one should be trusted.

One solution would be smaller, more limited government. But if we’re not willing to consider that, then the alternative is to put every public official on permanent probation and under constant scrutiny.

They don’t respect our privacy. Why should we respect theirs?

1 Like

Absolutely! You hit the nail on the head. But higher level supervision is often said to be required for our communal function. I mean, look at our history with the use of religion. Same thing. We, as simple animals, require fear to stay in line. This is nearly the definition of not being a superior species… we the people can argue about the level of fear we accept as being the proper level of oppression (eg. Individual, family, social groups, work, Street, community, town, city, county, state, national, racial, religious, species or etc) But at what point do we stop that bullshit and just start being realistic?

Some people can make their own decisions, and some can’t. And there are those who won’t leave the rest of us alone.

Not everyone is a slave to fear. Whoever is a slave to fear, let him cower in his basement if that suits him. But when they try to impose fear on me externally, that pisses me off. To them I say:

rights.fear.

1 Like

Totally agree. However saying “go fuck yourself” only feels good to you and makes literally zero difference on the world. So its best we all learn each others ways, and strategize based on given information. Otherwise you are just “fuxking yourself” long term :wink:

It isnt a bad thing having opinions from both extremes, it helps the sane people develop more rational outcomes :slight_smile: problem is people tend.to take extreme ideas and implement them in extreme ways. On both sides. Probably implying there are only 2 sides is also moronic.

For what it’s worth, I’ve read both Machiavelli and Alinsky.

There are all sorts of ways to slice up the world, but the principle to start with is: enemy is as enemy does. The rest is just talk.

Are you okay with the publication of Trump’s tax returns?

Yeah, bring on the nothingburgers.

1 Like

They’re still obsessed about her emails. Pathetic.

2 Likes

I’d love to know who he owes 300 million to, in the interests of national security.

New scrutiny of Trump, who claims great success as a private businessman, comes after The New York Times reported that tax records show he is personally carrying a staggering amount of debt – including more than $300 million in loans that will come due in the next four years.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., was blunt about the potential implications. “He may be vulnerable to financial blackmail from a hostile foreign power and God knows what else,” said Warren, a frequent Trump critic.

“Americans should be concerned about the president’s debt because it’s a national security risk for our country,” said Donald Sherman, deputy director of the nonprofit government watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW). “This is information that the president has aggressively and repeatedly tried to keep away from the public.”

1 Like

People wonder why a braying jackass and a befuddled career politician who’s not sure what day of the week it is are the best America can come up for next president of the United States. This is why. The relentless witch hunts into people’s private lives for political gain where no real public interest lies ensure that the best and brightest will avoid politics as if their lives depend on it.