Pool nights (not as in swimming as in cue and table )

Hi a few of us meet occasionally and play pool in a place near Guting MRT, its cheap (400nt for 3 hours ) you can have a beer or a soften drink there, its a relaxed place. I was hoping to get more people to join us and have some competitions etc , none of us are excellent players, some of us are abysmal. But if you fancy coming next time we play drop me a pm.

We don’t play for money, just for fun.

hey, i would like to join, where is the pool place exactly?
but is that place one of the stinky/smokey ones or a clean one?

thx.

I will get a link up tomorrow. Its less than 5 mins walk from Guting MRT , it was OK , air con, quite large about 10 plus tables. People were smoking, but I didn’t walk out stinking of ciggies. The table we had was good quality. If you pm me your number, email or if you check on here regularly I will message you here. Cheers Steve

Hi Bro. Do you still play pool? I’m interested. But I’m not that good though.

Hey I would love to meet up too. Still meeting up?

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk 2

Add me in - but I’m also rubbish. I used to go a place near Technology Building, been a while though!

I’ve been to that place a few times and to be honest it is a little stinky. If anyone is interested, the pool hall near my house is super clean, no smoking, and has nice tables.

Taipei City Hall Exit 1. Turn right on Keelung and walk 2-3 minutes. We always buy beer first at the 7-11 which is about 1 minute further down the road.

[quote=“BrentGolf”]I’ve been to that place a few times and to be honest it is a little stinky. If anyone is interested, the pool hall near my house is super clean, no smoking, and has nice tables.

Taipei City Hall Exit 1. Turn right on Keelung (Jilong) and walk 2-3 minutes. We always buy beer first at the 7-11 which is about 1 minute further down the road.[/quote]

When do you guys meet

Hi guys sorry just seen this , we went last night ( not stinky at all ha ha) , we go as and when. If you guys want to meet how about we arrange a time here. Thurs and Fri next week are good for me. Anyone else ?

Right everyone pmd let’s see how it goes from here. Anyone else interested get in touch