"PorkChop" pageant--This year's Mz. Hong Kong Considered

ugly

[quote]This year’s Miss Hong Kong pageant has been fraught with more controversy than usual. Netizens are crying foul play by winner Toby Chan and second runner-up Lisa Ch’ng, both of whom have been linked to sponsors and other influential names.

Tabloids have been buzzing with a possible romance blossoming between Toby Chan and Jacky Wong, heir to travel agency Hong Thai, a major sponsor of the Miss Hong Kong pageant. Meanwhile, Lisa Ch’ng comes from Malaysian high society and netizens accused her rich, powerful family of buying her bronze crown.

But really, none of these things would matter if the girls looked better. People are just upset because they think these girls are not gorgeous.
[/quote]

Dayummmm. Now that’s harsh.

So who’s the ugliest pageant winner from your country? Post pics…

She looks like she could eat an apple through a chainlink fence, man did she hit every branch falling out of The Ugly Tree?

I’ve seen toilet moppers in Ban Chiao with more sex appeal.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]man did she hit every branch falling out of The Ugly Tree?
[/quote]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Reminds me of that HK movie where the gangster has his thugs pay bribe money to the judges at a music contest so his girlfriend will win. When the token nerdy whitey refuses the thug whispers in his ear: “It’s simple, do or die.”

I think we, Ze Germans, win :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we, Ze Germans, win :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

She’s not a pageant contestant. Although I can appreciate the humor.