Positive stories in Taiwan

Some fucker smashed my driver’s door window last night. That won’t be cheap.

. . so the positive side of that tale Sandman is when you extract payment? Anticipating it already? Nice and positive, well done!

HG

No, the positive is that someone must have disturbed him in the act so he didn’t have time to swipe the stereo.

Ah! That is good! Johnny Cash preserved!!

HG

Do they even sell 8-tracks in Taiwan?

My story: I was depressed as hell one Sunday and Tigerman bought my breakfast at Carnegies. That made my month…so far. :rainbow:

That’s ok. I had a car load of bat weilding yahoos smash my windshield and chase me down the road in Neiwan on the weekend. Got a pic of their car. Won’t be cheap for them neither.

Finally got a positive story to report.
Yesterday we went out for lunch.
There was this one guy in the crowded restaurant.
He was sitting there eating his lunch.
With his mouth closed.

[quote=“the chief”]Finally got a positive story to report.
With his mouth closed.[/quote]
They have to be real stories, not made-up ones.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“the chief”]Finally got a positive story to report.
With his mouth closed.[/quote]
They have to be real stories, not made-up ones.[/quote]

DAMN!
I knew nobody’d buy that one…

u guys crack me up. :notworthy:

That’s ok. I had a car load of bat weilding yahoos smash my windshield and chase me down the road in Neiwan on the weekend. Got a pic of their car. Won’t be cheap for them neither.[/quote]

Seriously? Was it provoked in any way or completely random? Hey, there’s whitey, get em kind of thing?

On a positive note, a young businessman whispered an apology to me in Starbuck’s as he passed by on the way to the bathroom. For what? One of his companions was literally shouting into his cellphone at the table. He also managed to hush up the boob when he got back.

Much better behavior than the retard of a young mother downstairs who was letting her son shriek and drag his umbrella along the floor. She eventually shut him up when it was apparent I was going to scowl and sneer at her (as opposed to laughing with her) until she did.

Fuck I hate mothers in this country.