Possible to switch type of residence visa?

Is it possible to switch from one type of residence visa (such as entrepreneur visa) to another (such as investment) before the first visa expires by applying to the other type of visa?

1 Like

In principle yes, but check with the NIA for your specific case.

How does a foreigner renew or apply for an ARC?(Serial No. 0902)

Prospective applicants:
2.A foreign national who enters Taiwan with a residency visa, and modifies the reasons of residency to be joining family, employment or investment.

1 Like